Complaint Review: M and H Bella Serata

• Reported By: Fed Up — Vacaville California USA
  • M and H Bella Serata

Internet
    USA

M and H Bella Serata Bella Restore Ordered sample but charged for full product twice with no product received; phone disconnects immediately and no other contact information available Internet

I saw an ad and clicked on it to get a (semi) free sample of the Bella Restor Moisterizing cream which uses Sally Fields as their spokesperson.  I selected only the free sample (for $4.94), but was immediatly billed for the $4.94 and an additional $93.97.

I did receive a sample, but have not received any additional product.  The sample was in a plain brown box with no address or other contact information and the packing slip also has no information on it.

I disputed the $93.97 and my bank reversed it.  Again on 10/2/17, they (the scam company) put through another charge, but I still have not received any product.  This time I spoke to my bank and again reversed the new change of $93. [continued below]....

.....97.

I then called the phone number on the charge (which is supposed to be the scam company's phone number), but it immediately disconnects, so I was not able to cancel or talk to anyone.

This means that these charges will continue until and unless I cancel my credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2017 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/m-and-h-bella-serata/internet/m-and-h-bella-serata-bella-restore-ordered-sample-but-charged-for-full-product-twice-with-1404230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content