Complaint Review: Mano Bello leather - orchid island florida

• Reported By: DB — florida United States
  • Mano Bello leather

orchid island, florida
    United States

Mano Bello leather Mano Bello, Mano Bello leather, manobello, Etsy .com Mano Bello Leather sells damaged leather necklaces , Junk merchandise, orchid island florida

Lord help me as I write this review as I Found Mano Bello on Etsy.com and  by her profile pictures she looks like she should be riding with the "Hells Angels".

Be warned , I was was mislead by the pretty pictures of all the leather necklaces which were displayed.   The pictures clearly show the Leather Necklaces and chockers with perfectly cut fringes that look full and supple with not missing or torn pieces.      Unfortunately this is not what you will get ,  I received a damaged, wrinkled and torn fringed leather chocker that looked like a torn pieces of leather scraps cut with a shakey hand.  I was shocked and so disappointed, I knew right then and there that Mano Bello was a big rip off.

I received the necklace about one week after I placed the order which I found very quick considering that Mano Bello  claims to be very busy and that all her pieces are hand made. [continued below]....

.....  The leather necklace I received  was so light and thin that it almost disappeared in the thick tissue paper .  The necklace arrived with big wrinkle across the front and pieces of crushed leather with torn and uneven edges .  Furthermore the fringes on the necklace were so oddly dispersed it looked very skimpy and cheap .. For over $438.00!!!! I expected it to be perfect.

I tried to contact the shop and Cyn the shop owner at Mano Bello and she refused to take responsibility for her sloppy , immature and very cheap product.  I sent her pictures and numerous emails detailing the damage and my dissatisfaction only to be told that i should file a claim with the post office.     Bottlemline, this Etsy store Mano Bello is a big rip off  and you will not get what you pay for.

I had good intentions to purchase from a local artisan but unfortunately Cyn at Mano Bello and her products are  clearly not up to standard for the general retail market.

I included pictures of what I received for you to judge for yourself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2018 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mano-bello-leather/orchid-island-florida/mano-bello-leather-mano-bello-mano-bello-leather-manobello-etsy-com-mano-bello-leathe-1455278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content