Complaint Review: Maria Maikowski - Plainview New York

• Maria Maikowski
    12 David Court
    Plainview, New York
    United States

Maria Maikowski Maria L Ortiz-Maikowski, Maria L Corsaro, Maria L Rodriguez, Empire City Outdoor Living, Empire City Fireplace & Outdoor Living They didn’t finish my job Plainview New York

*Consumer Comment: Keeping Real Maria Maikowski

*Consumer Comment: Mug Shots

*Consumer Comment: Updated Mug Shots

*Consumer Comment: FALSE CLAIMS - HERE IS THE TRUTH

Mine is similar as the others I have read. But I guess I am a little lucky. I paid via a credit card and have been able to get some of my money back. Atleast enough to complete the job they started. I have called all the numbers that I have for them. No one answers me.

I’ve called the main number I have always used. But that one goes straight to her voice mail at Nikon. I see she is the paralegal for Nikon. It’s a shame you are or have done this to a lot of people. Shame on you for taking our money and hiding.

I know I won’t be able to do anything since you are going bankrupt (if that’s true) I am yet to confirm that. I hope some one in Suffolk County reads this. I’m writing this after seeing some Facebook posts about this company. I could believe it was the same. Thank you for posting. You have been a big help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2018 04:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/maria-maikowski/plainview-new-york-11803/maria-maikowski-maria-l-ortiz-maikowski-maria-l-corsaro-maria-l-rodriguez-empire-city-1469257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Keeping Real Maria Maikowski

AUTHOR: Keeping it real Maria Maikowski - ()

This is images found on the inter. You can google Maria Maikowski and see for yourself. Look under google images and you’ll be surprised. Keep it real Maria.

Mug Shots

AUTHOR: Keeping it really real - (United States)

Updated Mug Shots

Updated Mug Shots

AUTHOR: Keeping it really real - (United States)

Updated mug shots of Maria L Maikowski. Upon looking into her allegations. It seems according to court records, she is to be in criminal court on 1/25/2019.

FALSE CLAIMS - HERE IS THE TRUTH

AUTHOR: Keeping it REAL - (United States)

Any and all claims against this company are due to the criminal activity of Alejandro Juan Rodriguez aka ALEX RODRIGUEZ. He is currently being investigated by Nassau County District Attorney on various counts: 1) Grand Larceny, 2) Domestic Violence 3) Cruelty to animals I too am a victim of his unethical business dealings. HE IS ALSO BEING PERUSED BY THE IRS FOR UNPAID TAXES DATING BACK TO 2001 However, prior to shooting off my mouth I did some investigating of my own. Seems he has done this in a few states. Maria is only guilty of being naive. VERY NAIVE ! I have never met her nor do any of my documents have her name on them, only "Alex" , she was merely a figurehead if you will. In good faith, she lent her new husband her name and credit to start a business with no clue of who she was involved with.

Seems he couldn't open any business's with all of the back support he owes in FL AND BACK TAXES WITH IRS. No doubt his new business has a different owner at the helm. After speaking with DA, vendors and clients, it seems as though he was pocketing an exorbitant amount of money that was to be used to complete outstanding contracts. Once she discovered his unethical dealings and was a victim of this man, she filed for divorce. Apparently he is a "Man Scorned" who cannot accept being rejected and has taken to disparaging and harassing her with every outlet at his disposal. I can only assume at this juncture she is selling everything she owns to pay for a divorce, can't say I blame her.

*SIDENOTE* there is a restraining order with a full keep away, consider this man DANGEROUS! I have been able to confirm he has opened a new company in North Carolina. Check out the homepage, he used the same design, this clown isn't even original. http://queencityfireplace.com/ Queen City Fireplace 10810 Back Ridge Road Charlotte, NC 28277 704-890-8980 Queen City Fireplace Serving the Charlotte Greater Area & South Carolina 758 Wofford Street Rock Hill, SC 29730 Phone: (704) 890-8980 E-mail: info@queencityfireplace.com https://www.mecklenburgpublicrecords.com/mecklenburg-records-report.php?id=44385