Complaint Review: Mark A. Lush

• Mark A. Lush
    69 Delawyk Crescent
    Herne Hill, Select State/Province
    United Kingdom

Mark A. Lush Landlord Mark Lush nicked 300 quid and some premium weed from my billfold whilst I was having a wash. Herne Hill London, U.K.

I recently had the misfortune of renting a room from Mark Lush of 69 Delawyk Crescent, Herne Hill and have to say it was without a doubt the singular most horrible experience in my life.

It started off with weird little things first, for example on more than one occasion I noticed that my boxer briefs had been moved and were out of sorts and thought he may have just been searching for anything to get a better idea of who I was.

I am woefully gulliable and always think the best but after finding a brown stain inside the backend of a brand new never worn brief, I just knew something heinous was afoot.

He was always making a pest of himself, telling insipid jokes and braying like a donkey at the end of each one.  He laughs at the end of every normal statement as well! For example on one occasion he said he was going for a smoke outside then laughed maniacally.

But the final straw came after he nicked 300 quid from my billfold when I was washing up. [continued below]....

.....  I had hidden it under my mattress after the undershorts episode and had my door locked and was only out of the room for 15 minutes and when I dressed and confronted him he was obviously high on cocaine or meth and just stared at differnet areas on the carpet.

He then exploded at me acting offended then said he thought it was a good idea if I just f***** off and then actually pulled a pocketknife out and laid it in front of him on the floor.

I left that night and pray that he does not do the same with another renter of his.  Stay away from this cretin, I think he has AIDS!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2014 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mark-a-lush/herne-hill-select-stateprovince-se24-9jd/mark-a-lush-landlord-mark-lush-nicked-300-quid-and-some-premium-weed-from-my-billfold-w-1150818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content