X  |  CLOSE

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Warning on getting your money back from a Markettamer money back trial subscription. I Paid $1,496 for a year’s subscription with a 30 day money back guarantee. After about a week and a half it was obvious to me that this service was not for me so I asked for my money back.  I could not follow and fully understand the twice a week online session speaker. And the time difference of 5 hrs during daylight savings made it difficult for me to attend the online sessions.  The online sessions were recorded for later review, but the prices available from the recommendation usually was not attainable by that time.  I also had difficulty getting the prices while trying to trade the recommendations provided during the online sessions. The service also required a lot of adjustments, some of which occurred during the day when I was at work.  I was informed that I needed to abide by the trial subscription requirements. The guarantee stated that I need to make 2 transactions and attend or review the online sessions, make 2 real or virtual transactions a week. During many emails I tried to explain my situation and the previous reasons why I wanted to cancel and get my money back.  It was not accepted. So don't expect that the service is not for you will be accepted as a reason for getting your money back. Satisfaction is not part of the deal. Unless you meet all of the requirement to a tee don't expect to get your money back. They said I did not do the 2 a week transactions and I missed a meeting. However, if they don't meet their requirement to the tee they still won't give you your money back.  Well, they did not provide 2 trades per week to follow during the first 2 weeks so how could I meet that requirement?  So they did not meet their obligation of providing 2 transactions, but still required me to meet mine. They did provide me another one of their service in lieu of the refund. But I did not get a choice either except it or lose my $1,496 and get nothing.  Bottom line, from my experience it is not likely you will get your money back if you take the trail subscription.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2016 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/markettamer/internet/markettamer-refused-moneyback-internet-1295265. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

They did not let me cancel during the trail period as stated

AUTHOR: - ()

POSTED: Sunday, March 27, 2016
I want to make one thing clear. I am not question the profitability of their service. I am saying that I was not satified with the service for me. When I asked for my money back within the money back period, Markettamer did not refund my $1,496.  Instead they did offer a subscription to another service which I accepted as I would lose everything if I did not accept.

Here is one example of the many emails which show they did not offer me a refund. And it is true I did not meet all of the requirements. The refund required making 2 trades a week and attending all live or recorded meetings. However part of the reason I did meet all of the requirements is that it was impossible because they did not provide the 2 trades per week for me to make.  Therefore they did not forfill their requirements either. And missing one live session was made after I had already asked for a refund. As of claims that I did not make my self available during business hours. They meant by phone, but I did communicate thru email many times to ask tor the refund and they could have also corresponded thru email.  What you are getting is standard corporate denial.   My intention for posting this report is that if you are considering a money back trial subscription be aware you may have difficulty in getting your money back.

From: Market Tamer <cs@markettamer.com>
To: S_____ H_____
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 10:22 AM

Subject: Re: Cancel trail subscription

Dear S____,

We have followed up with your petition for a refund and thank you for your inquiry.

We endeavor to ensure that you receive full satisfaction with our service and understand that you are not fully pleased. As you are aware when you signed the agreement, you were obligated to commit to the terms to which you agreed, which can be found on the pages below:

Inline image 1

As per the trade history you have you submitted and coaching call attendance, you did not meet the requirements in order to be eligible for a refund. Stanley, we'll be happy to provide you complimentary access to other services that we provide for an equivalent amount as a gesture of goodwill but we cannot provide you a refund per the agreed upon terms as well as our own contractual obligations to marketing partners.

Please let us know if we may provide you complimentary access to any other services we provide such as the Seasonal Forecaster Newsletter, Live Education, or MT Cash Flow System.

Sincere regards,
R____

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 3:07 PM, Market Tamer <cs@markettamer.com> wrote:
Hello S_____,

Thank you for your response.

Please note that I have forwarded your request to upper management for review. Please allow at least 48 hours to receive a response.

Kindly,
R____
Market Tamer Support

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 3:43 PM, S_____ H______  wrote:
I'm not sure why you are getting so picky as to my making the trades as I did try the trades. And in my previous emails i gave several reasons my this service is not for me.

If I recall correctly during that period most or all of the email notices were adjustments for previous period changes. Also at the start I put in trades using the figures given and if they did not execute I did not change the trades to match the changes in prices so I may have missed some trades. I was not aware that I was supposed to trade any trade even if the price was way different given in the emails.

Email records available

AUTHOR: - ()

POSTED: Thursday, March 24, 2016

If anyone is interested I have copies of the emails I sent to Markettamer. I asked to cancel my subscription for multiple times and was not granted one. The comments about knowing the time difference is true. However I maintained email contact thruout. Thier attempts to contact were mainly after I had asked to cancel, but the contacts were not to give a refund.  Whomever provided the response did not go thru the full email record. I was never given a chance to get my money back as I again say I asked more than once to cancel my subscription and they only responded with the standard money back requirements.

The tone of their response makes it seem that I was not responsive. I say it was they who was not responsive. I communicated that the subscription was not for me and showed that I was not satifified so from my point of view they ignored my request and I lost $1,496. Note: they have been trying to talk to me (after not giving me a refund) , however they called me once twice at home when I'm at work and I do not want to be contacted and discuss investing while everyone at work can hear me. I have answered everyone of the numerous emails to meet. And I have given my availablility times wheich are 5 to 6 hours different which is out of their normal business hours.

False Accusations Made About Reputable Company.

AUTHOR: Market Tamer - (USA)

POSTED: Thursday, March 24, 2016
We take the concerns of every customer very seriously and pride ourselves on delivering world class customer service. We go above and beyond each day to serve our loyal community of committed, serious and dedicated customers who strive to better understand the stock market.

We fully refute the comments made above. The customer had complete and full access to the product during a trial period and had ample opportunity to evaluate and cancel service if desired. When we learned the customer was dissatisfied, our customer service department endeavored to contact the customer on numerous occasions without success because he failed to make himself available during business hours.

The customer was fully aware of the time difference prior to purchase and had unrestricted opportunities during the trial period to cancel and inform of any concerns in that regard. Although the customer failed to be available for the numerous outreach efforts made by customer service, the customer service team continued to go above and beyond in serving the customer by providing full access to a higher value product.

In summary, we refute the allegations because the customer had a full opportunity to cancel during the trial period, failed to be available for numerous outreach efforts by the customer service team and was provided complimentary access to a higher value product.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair