X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Marlboro - Gerber - Fiskars - Portland Oregon

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: seattle Washington
  • Marlboro - Gerber - Fiskars 12106 N.e. Ainsworth Cir. P.o. Box 20595 Portland, Oregon U.S.A.

Marlboro, Gerber, Fiskars Denied 25 year product waranty rip off Portland Oregon

Report about YOU
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Hi,

I saved a bunch of Marlboro points about 4 years ago to get a couple of items from the Marlboro catalog.

One of them is a Gerber Leatherman tool, which I thought was a good quality product, and would be useful and dependable.

I own knives by Buck, Cold Steel, etc, and I take good care of them all. The main knife blade broke on the Leatherman I received from the Marlboro promotion, and as it has (which I saved) a 25 YEAR warranty against defects etc, I sent it back to Gerber for repair or replacement.

They stated that it was NOT their product, (even though it has their name all over it) and returned it to me, still in its worthless-as-a-knife condition.

Can you give me some recourse to get this taken care of, as in a contact number or address at Marlboro that will get this situation taken care of?

I am highly pissed.

Sincerely,

JS Howard

Js
seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2004 04:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/marlboro-gerber-fiskars/portland-oregon-97220/marlboro-gerber-fiskars-denied-25-year-product-waranty-rip-off-portland-oregon-114225. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair