Complaint Review: Mathew Wells - Global Corp International - geek-city.com - Auction-Boys.Com - Buffalo Wyoming

• Submitted: Fri, November 05, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, November 05, 2004
  • Reported By: Sarasota Florida
  • Mathew Wells - Global Corp International - geek-city.com - Auction-Boys.Com
    784 N. Carrington Avenue
    Buffalo, Wyoming

Mathew Wells, geek-city.com Fake Companies! Rip-off! Fraud! Theft! No service! Buffalo Wyoming

Matthew Wells has a range of websites offering services that he never delivers! I bought advertising on geek-city.com His website claims that he offers a 150% money back guarantee. And that no one ever asked for his money back. Well, I did not get a single visit to the websites I advertised with tracking code. Not a single one came from the ads I purchased through geek-city.com

If he did mail it to Millions of people as claimed, at least one would have come to my website. I advertised over 10 websites! Then I asked for a refund and was just insulted as being a lousy marketer. And no I never got my refund. And the website still claims that no one ever asked for a refund.

Matthew Wells is a criminal who takes your money and does not deliver anything. He is using fake company names and corporate names that are not registered with the state of Wyoming. A fraud investigation is underway.

Stay away from all his websites:
Auction-Boys.Com
Support-Boys.Com
Marketing-Boys.Com

Daniel
Sarasota, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2004 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mathew-wells-global-corp-international-geek-citycom-auction-boyscom/buffalo-wyoming-82834/mathew-wells-geek-citycom-fake-companies-rip-off-fraud-theft-no-service-buffalo-wyo-116304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content