Complaint Review: Matt Colunga of Johnsons Fort Lauderdale - Wilton Manors Florida

• Submitted: Thu, July 12, 2018
  • Updated: Thu, July 12, 2018
  • Reported By: Christopher — Davie United States
  • Matt Colunga of Johnsons Fort Lauderdale
    340 Wilton Dr
    Wilton Manors, Florida
    United States

Matt Colunga of Johnsons Fort Lauderdale Matt Colunga Bodybuilder, personal trainer and gay male strip club owner. Johnsons Fort Lauderdale, Matt Colunga Swinging Richards Matt Colunga is a SCAMMER and RIPOFF He gave me bruised after kicking me out of his club because I didn't tip dancers STAY AWAY Wilton Manors Florida

Matt Colunga of Johnson's Fot Lauderdale is a SCAMMER and his club his entire ripoff. I spent money on drinks anddancers and he himself forcibly threw me out of his club and left with bruises on my back  because I didn't tip his dancers when he wanted me to. For no reason! I had to go to the hospital the next morning! It was my second time going and I will never go back again!  An entire RIPOFF!  Matt is not only the owner but the DJ and so I requested( Plus tipped) for him to play a ONE song for me and my boyfriend.  After it was done playing, he insulted me and my friend because we didn't tip his dancers, and called the song wack. Mind you I already tipped a couple dancers earlier that night. I told him I didn't realize I HAD tip during the song.He YELLED at me and forceably pushed me all the way out the door of his club. Its been 3 days and still I have bruises on my back from him grabbing me to put me out. [continued below]....

..... I am a 23 yea old college student and never experienced that!  I bought drinks, tipped dancers earlier that night,  and wouldn't have ever thought I'd be in this predicament. I am FURIOUS and it took everything in me not to be physical.  I ended calling the cops because it was considered assaulted due to my bruises and tomorrow they will be reviewing footagle. It was one of the most humiliating experienced I've endured in my life.  Matt Colunga, I have the right to tip as I please and you will not dictate I how I should spend my OWN money. You are a piece of trash and I will let law enforcement deal with you. I do not recomment this club EVER and attached you will find pictures I took of the bruises on my back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2018 12:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/matt-colunga-of-johnsons-fort-lauderdale/wilton-manors-florida-33305/matt-colunga-of-johnsons-fort-lauderdale-matt-colunga-bodybuilder-personal-trainer-and-1451344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content