X  |  CLOSE

• McDonald's towing
    2975 interstate parkway
    Kalamazoo, Michigan
    United States

McDonald's towing Took my van after it was towed and dropped out of my driveway and held for non-payment. Kalamazoo Michigan

On the 18th I called State farm and ordered a tow for my 2006 Chrysler Town and country van. After talking with my insurance company again because the order was for my other mustange which was wrong. The 24 hr after hours service was who I called. The tow company McDonald's towing towed my van to my residence and dropped it in the driveway.

I noticed he was in the street but not leaving. He than backed into my driveway and the tow company called me. They said quote:.Get your butt out there and pay the driver or where calling the police. I had no money. This is why I pay insurance. Well they claim my insurance company called them and told them I was not covered. They called the police and rehooked and towed it to impound. After hashing it out with State farm they called the tow company.

The tow company had told them I'm the one that ordered the tow although they had all my information wrong. The only time I spoke with the tow company was when they phoned me and told me they had ordered the wrong vehicle to be towed and to call the insurance company back to get it fixed which I did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2018 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mcdonalds-towing/kalamazoo-michigan-49048/mcdonalds-towing-took-my-van-after-it-was-towed-and-dropped-out-of-my-driveway-and-held-1457366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content