Complaint Review: ME real estate - Columbus OH

595 E. Broad
    Columbus, OH
    United States

ME real estate ME students Unprofessional service Columbus OH Ohio

I have had so many problems with this apartment company. They gave me an apartment that lacked basic amenities like blinds. The shower did not have hot water, the door was not insulated, the bedroom windows don't have screens so you can't open them without bugs getting into the apartment, the entrance door to my apartment won't stay shut unless I lock it. There are also c**k roaches.

It was like pulling teeth to get them to fix any of these issues, and some went unfixed. Maintenance would come and "fix" something, and then take a week to come back and actually fix the problem.

They made me pay for blinds to be put in, which is a basic ammenity that I should not have had to pay for. They refused to email me back. I continuously asked them to call me, and they ignored those requests. I would call, and they would let it go straight to voicemail during office hours. They finally blocked my phone number, because they didn't want to talk to me.

When I got a hold of them I asked them to email me back and the lady on the phone said, "There's no point in continuing the conversation." I have never been treated with such disrespect by a company. I emailed the district manager, and she also ignored my emails.

This company is completely unprofessional. I am disgusted with how they have treated myself and other tenants in my building. After paying rent on time throughout my lease, I expect to be treated well, but instead I got blocked and ignored.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2018 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/me-real-estate/columbus-oh-43215/me-real-estate-me-students-unprofessional-service-columbus-oh-ohio-1451251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content