This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: Medical Service Group

• Submitted: Tue, February 13, 2018
  • Updated: Tue, February 13, 2018
  • Reported By: Delfina — HARLINGEN Texas United States
  • Medical Service Group

San Antonio, Texas
    United States

Medical Service Group They called my mother and tried to get her to give them her medical insurance information to get her some pain pills San Antonio Texas

My mother received a call and I answered. I asked them several question on to what their call was regarding and when I caught their scam they started getting rude and nasty with me. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they laughed at me and called me an idiot and other names.

I asked them to stop calling my mother's number and they told me that they are going to keep calling until they get my mother's information. These people have a Indian accent, a male and a female.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2018 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/medical-service-group/san-antonio-texas/medical-service-group-they-called-my-mother-and-tried-to-get-her-to-give-them-her-medical-1429037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content