This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: Medical Service Group

• Submitted: Thu, February 08, 2018
  • Updated: Thu, February 08, 2018
  • Reported By: Katrina — Bangor Maine United States
  • Medical Service Group

St. Petersburg, Florida
    United States

Medical Service Group Suspicious scamming! St. Petersburg Florida

He had a very thick... accent that was hard to understand. He wanted to know if I had insurance or medicare. I said neither..mainecare. when he wanted my card id#...I told him my card was in my wallet, in my purse, upstairs, which I can't climb because I just had surgery and I'm temporarily home alone. So he wanted the last 4 digits of my social which I hope I haven't screwed myself by giving it to him!!  Then again he asked if I could get the card and again I  said no,,call me back. He asked when and I  told him I  don't know...it's hit or miss! He said he'd call back, but I have no intentions in answering! Am I  screwed already?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2018 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/medical-service-group/st-petersburg-florida/medical-service-group-suspicious-scamming-st-petersburg-florida-1428051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content