X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Meghann Norman - Charleston South Carolina

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Terrance — Charleston United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

So me and my niggas were chilling at the  strip club watching the ladies dance and just getting really lit and krunked up. Having a good time. This new Red headed Shawty with pale skin like a vampire comes up to me. And ask if I want to buy a dance from her. She said her names Ginger. I said I’m good move on Shawty. I already have my favorites at this club and you ain’t one of them.

I had already heard stories about Ginger. Just earlier that week I heard she was sitting on some dudes lap. And when she got off he started smelling something most foul. Their was a stain on his pants from where she was sitting that smelled like dead moldy fish. Shes into witchcraft and  Satanism strung out on drugs all the time. Breaks the rules of the club but then reports other girls for the same stuff.

She keeps coming around me bothering me trying to start a conversation. I could tell she was trouble. But my guy Jamall he wasn’t hearing it. He was like the other girls probably making that up.

They just Jelly Etc.

He bought a dance from her and a drink. And she started talking to us and I got to admit she seemed pretty cool. We took her home with us and she started getting freaky with both of us. While my other 2 friends were watching. They left, After she does this that and all the other. She says she’s an escort and we owe her $500

I said I don’t owe you sh*t. You never mentioned anything about money. She starts saying she’s going to call her pimp if we don’t pay her. I said call your pimp. I’ll pimp slap your pimp.

She leaves and starts screaming outside the door at the top of her lungs. You blankady blank blanks raped me and I’m calling the police. Help me someone these men raped me. Finally my guy opened the door and agreed to give her $170 which was all he had and a ride home just to shut her up.

When I went back to the strip club to tell the manager about a week later. They said she had already been fired for taking money from people and not bringing them back their correct change among other things. One of those other things was she was advertising her escorting services online and then meeting those people at the club. And my guy didn’t want no part of that so he said she had to go.

The manager told me her name is Meghann Norman. And he texted me a pic of one of her escorting ads. I looked her up and saw she’s already got quite the reputation. Just wanted to share our own experience with this biscuit-head.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2019 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/meghann-norman/charleston-south-carolina-29405/meghann-norman-bamboozled-me-and-my-boy-charleston-south-carolina-1475395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
5Consumer
2Employee/Owner

She’s at it again under the name Kali Ma

AUTHOR: Henry - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, March 02, 2020

Ripping people off with fake pendulum readings.

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Leave Me Alone

AUTHOR: Meghann - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, September 02, 2019

If you keep slandering me and my name, I’ll take you to court.

That crap will destroy your mind

AUTHOR: Rashad - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, August 14, 2019

She’s constantly ripping people off. All I have to say to anyone is stay away from Satanism. This girl started practicing black magic. Naming herself after demons reading the tarot cards doing drugs being promiscuous.

And now she’s just an evil person and no one wants anything to do with her because no one can trust her. I pray that one day she’ll get her life in order.

FRAUDULENT HYPNOSES THERAPIST

AUTHOR: Abundio - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, April 16, 2019

I paid $35 to be hypnotized by her so I could lose weight. I was already suspicious of her when she said she could do it over the phone. After paying her she called me up and told me to stay on the phone while a CD she made just for me played in the background.

She never got back on the phone and I hung up after 25 mins. It was literally from a YouTube video that I had already watched before. I even tried to give her the benefit of the doubt. And assume she added a subliminal to it or altered it in some way for my benefit.

Until the video was interrupted by the same YouTube advertisement that played when I had watched it. I asked her for my money back. And she said she doesn’t give refunds. And that I’m not going to achieve the results I want because I hung up and to not blame my failures and lack of results on her.

Everyone I talked to about her has had horrible experiences. Her ex boyfriend also told me that she gave him chlamydia and Gonorrhea. I asked him if he had any proof to backup his claim. And he said the doctors treated them with an injection of Ceftriaxone and a prescription of Metronidazole 500Mg that they had to take twice daily.

He also said that he still had her empty prescription bottle. And he sent me this pic of it.

She’s harmed plenty of people.

AUTHOR: Cody - (United States)

POSTED: Saturday, April 06, 2019

Wow that’s crazy. I’m guessing by your post your not involved in the occult community but you really should checkout the group Voodoo, Santeria, Hoodoo, Conjure and Rootwork Learning Place on Facebook. Their is a post exposing her on it. That’s how I found out about these complaints.

Someone left a link directly to this report. And so many people are coming forward. Saying how they been scammed by her. I bought a $5 30 min tarot reading from her awhile back. But I could tell she was giving me a cold reading so we just ended up having phone sex. So I feel like I got my money’s worth. The person that really got screwed over was her ex landlord. Here are pictures of how her and one of her boyfriends left his house.

She sells phony tarot card readings too

AUTHOR: Yaseen - (Turkey)

POSTED: Friday, April 05, 2019

Guess she’s not making enough selling those phony tarot card readings. She has a really bad attitude. And use to troll Muslims, people of color and those in the LGBT community online. She always needs money and is always trying to come up with ways to get it. She’s super skinny and has pocks marks all over face that she picks at.

It’s really disgusting and sad. It’s because of what she takes. She use to hang out with this gang called combat 18. But then she had a falling out with them over money. She scammed me out of $10. She said I was all these different famous people. 2 of the people she mentioned were alive at the same time. So their was no way I could have been both of them.

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

What really happened.

AUTHOR: Meghann - (United States)

POSTED: Sunday, March 24, 2019

You did screw me over. I only was with you and your friends  because you promised me 5 bills. Which you did not give to me despite me providing you great quality service as per our agreement. And the only reason you wrote this is cause I told you about this site from how some other hater wrote about me! I’m not going to waste my time with negativity. ONLY POSITIVE VIBE!

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair