Complaint Review: Mercy Medical Group - Sacramento California

• Mercy Medical Group
    3000 Q St.
    Sacramento, California
    United States of America

Mercy Medical Group C.H.W. Medical Foundation Money hungry while giving no Quality Care Sacramento, California

Dear Blue of California, January 1, 2012

This letter is a grievance against Mercy Medical Group in Sacramento, California.

Their denial for a second opinion is a violation of my rights and can dramatically change my life.  I am not a number or a dollar amount on their books. I am a human being with serious medical needs that has found their staff does not have the medical training or back ground needed to treat my situation.

It was the same situation with their cardiologist. The cardiologist of Mercy Medical Group refused to see me.  I was notified of that 10 minutes after I showed up for my appointment.  I was told that since I am a heart transplant patient they could do nothing to help me.

What a great comfortable feeling that gave  me. Again, because they do not have qualified or experience doctors to hand the situation.  That situation was an immediate need, but their referral system took weeks and put my life in danger.

One time in many trips to the emergency unit at Mercy San Juan I was told I had a mass in my intestines and I needed immediate surgery.  My husband called and talked to Stanford Medical Center. I was transported to their care. They found that it was an infection in my intestines.

Not something that needed immediate surgery.   Once I could understand, but they have shown me the dollar is more valuable than a persons life time and time again.  The quality of care is not something Mercy Medical Group is concerned about!  Only the numbers of $$ on the books.

But there is one very bright spot with my experience at MMG and that is Bobbie who is my Medical Coordinator.  She has been therefor me every step of the way and is one of the hardest works MMG has.  My husband pays a few hundred a month for this medical and we have been ripped off by this group of clowns posing as doctors and their caring staff!

Note: Mercy Medical Group has been sold and the Name of the new owners has not been revealed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2012 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mercy-medical-group/sacramento-california-95816/mercy-medical-group-chw-medical-foundation-money-hungry-while-giving-no-quality-care-sa-838274. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content