Complaint Review: Michael Michaels

• Reported By: Mike — New Smyrna Beach Florida USA
  • Michael Michaels

, Florida
    USA

L'ETOILE Anti-Wrinkle Complex They billed me for one item not on my receipt. Internet

I ordered free trial freight only on L'etoile Anti-Wrinkle Complex $4.94. I also ordeed free trial freight only Illustra Intensive Eye Cream $5.96. I was given two order receipts 6692537 and 6692539 for a toatal of $10.90. I have printed the receipt.

I called VISA about my purchase and L'etiole billed me an additional $1.98 for an unknown item not on their order receipt. I have disputed that amount. L'etoile does not have a working website or email address. Their phone number is 888-636 but there was only any answering machine when I called today.

There was nothing to indicate recurring charges anywhere in their ad. I will try calling them again tommorow.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2017 04:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/michael-michaels/florida/letoile-anti-wrinkle-complex-they-billed-me-for-one-item-not-on-my-receipt-internet-1387629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content