Report: #232766

Complaint Review: Micheal Matthew Prichard(aka Pritchard - St.clair(aka Londell) Missouri

  • Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: LENZBURG Illinois
  • Micheal Matthew Prichard(aka Pritchard 9663 Hwy Hh St.clair(aka Londell), Missouri U.S.A.

Show customers why they should trust your business over your competitors...

Is this
Report about YOU
listed on other sites?
Those sites steal
Ripoff Report's
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Ripoff Report
If your business is
willing to make a
commitment to
customer satisfaction
Click here now..
Will do everything in his power to avoid paying his child support for my son,cody lee.he is going on fourteen has had the brief visit with him on his first birthday.i have done everything i can possibly do to get the 30,000.00 owed in arrears.the state hasn't help,was told to get a lawyer.Child support told me they couldn't locate him since it appears he doesn't have a job and they don't know where he lives.my mother did some detective work and found him via his sister's and brother's phone number's she found on the net.

Child enfocement has tried on many many times to serve him papers at addresses they had and was unable to get them served.they said he isn't working,but i know he is,getting paid under the table.works for stephen's towing in pacific,mo.no property in his name just his wife's name which is laurie prichard(aka pritchard)has only talked to my son once and that was 4 year's ago,my mother found him then too!this man has had 13+ years to dipute his paternity,but never showed up at the court in butler county,mo.Judge put his name on birth certificiate,since he didn't bother to show up.Did talk to him,and he told me he wants to see cody,but i would have to meet him in the fields in back of the barn we used to go to.he wants me to bring my son with me.i told my mother this and she told me not to go that he was up to no good.He has repeatlly tried to get my to sign off on his father's right's which i will never do.He is married and has other children he has no problem supporting them,even wanted to adopt his wives son,but was told he couldn't,because he can't take care of his own.Child support told me that apparentlly he know's someone at the franklin county da office and they are interciding the paper work,They have told me that he will go to jail,but all that's been done is they took his driver's license away for five year's,big deal.

cody is a good boy that just's want's to meet his father and brother's and sister's.he a good student in school,never has been in trouble,he's a very bright boy,with a very big heart,and a caring loveable kid.you would think this s****. />
LENZBURG, Illinois

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Dead Beat Dads and Moms

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2007 02:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/micheal-matthew-prichardaka-pritchard/stclairaka-londell-missouri-63077/micheal-matthew-prichardaka-pritchard-major-dead-beat-dad-quits-job-to-avoid-paying-chil-232766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Search for additional reports

If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:

Report & Rebuttal
Respond to this report!
What's this?
Also a victim?
What's this?
Repair Your Reputation!
What's this?

Updates & Rebuttals


#7 Consumer Comment

Some things to ponder.

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Saturday, January 05, 2008
""but the officer said that he could sue me for bringing down his character and slandering his name under false pretenses. ""

He can sue, but he won't WIN. Anyone can file a civil suit against anyone else for anything. Winning is the issue. If you have a court order for child support and he's in arrears - he's out of gas. The TRUTH is an absolute defense against a lawsuit for liable, slander or defamation.

Also, the NEXT TIME one of the police officers tells you that nonsense, here's what you do:

1. Get a badge number and a name. But the badge number will do. If you have your cell phone (with a camera) take a picture of the office.

2. Immediately file a complaint with the police department for abuse of authority. It is illegal for a law officer to use their "position" to influence a civil matter for or against either party in a civil matter. Seems to me this officer was taking his side and illegally trying to coerce you into not exercising your right to free speech. Lawyers love this type of stuff - most good size towns have deep pockets.

3. Hire an attorney and sue the city and the law officer.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#6 Author of original report

deadbeat dad

AUTHOR: Regina - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Saturday, January 05, 2008
just got back on site, lost it 4 awhile.

same ole same ole. my son finially met his sister michelle,(which her mother also filed a report too). right now he's running around in and out to avoid both of us,but working together we will catch him. he's been seen on the streets of st.clair, at my mother's house, she can't even leave her house without him and acouble friends of his honking and waving at her, she just waves back with a smile. he knows when my son is there and just drives around. michelle has been in contact with him and his family,they tell her to stay away, hat he's not her brother. she know's he is and i think she's trying to see if he(DADDY) drives to my mom's to see if they are at my mom's house .michelle called (DADDY) on his birthday, and he hung up on her. she also told him she was going 2 be at my mom's house x-mas eve.looking for him but no show. that's ok both myself and charollette have it worked out,between both of us i'm sure we will get (DADDY!)

Respond to this report!
What's this?

#5 Consumer Suggestion

To Regina

AUTHOR: Travis - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, March 01, 2007
Dont worry about getting sued by your ex for slander or the like. He's the one obstructing justice by not following through with perturnity and the other court processes. That officer is blowing smoke up your A55. Its is a civil matter and officer hows no business or jurisdiction in it and thats exactly what the officer should of told your ex.. Keep applying as much pressure as you can.

Find out what employer is paying him under the table and have the employer audited by the the state's workforce services dept, for fraud. No employer wants this to happen because its a total nightmare for them to deal with. Once an employer shows up on the states radar as having committed some sort employment related discrepitency. They will get audited year after year there after.

I like your idea about the flyers. Might i suggest you also distribute them to all the local bars in his area. Make sure to put the address to your ROR in them as well. Just go on a busy friday and saturday night and stick the flyers underneith the wipers of every vehicle in the bars parking lots. Make sure you have a picture of this coward on every flyer.

Next you'll want to go to some of the the highschool reunion websites like "Classmates" and "Reunion" and post his dirty laundry on his highschool message boards.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#4 Author of original report

he calls the police for posting his name on the internet and posting his name to every gas station

AUTHOR: Regina - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Monday, February 19, 2007
my mother and i put up copies of this report in gas stations all around where he lives and just found out. he called the police and a deputy showed up at my mothers address in st. clair so i figure his rep. and ego was hurt. he is still saying my son is not his that paternity was never decided. but i know he is saying that because of his wife. but the funny thing is the courts tried to do a paternity test 3 different times and he never showed up. but the officer said that he could sue me for bringing down his character and slandering his name under false pretenses.

this is bull. what i dont understand is what in the world could be telling his wife for her to believe his stories. she has a 11 year with her. why havent they done ANYTHING in almost 14 years. why now cause his friends know he is a dead beat. he knows this kid is his thats why hes mad. but thats ok because illinois is picking up on the case now and there going to do something about it once and for all soon.

illinois doesnt mess around so at the end hes actually made the mistake. his family use to tell me you never bring cody to see us of course not its their place to make arrangements not mine. but i will meet where ever just a time and a place and we can do whatever to establish paternity. i have nothing to hide. he saw me weeks ago in front of his house. why didnt he come out then or even call the police then. this was weeks ago. i thought you had to make a report within 24hours unless this officer was someone in his family. i dont know if anyone has any sugestions please let me know
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#3 Author of original report

to mary in virginia beach,va.

AUTHOR: Regina - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Thank you for your help.my mother and i spent all weekend tracking him down.we found him at the address my mother had,that the enforcement agency said he didn't live there.well he does and he was standing at the door when we pulled up in front of his house.i put a copy of this report in his mailbox,then grabbed the camera and took a pic of him for proof.we got down the road and he was following me.we pulled over in a gas station ,my mom got her video camera out and got him on tape,lol.by the way he is working for a towing service,but couldn't make out the name.so he is working under the table.mom made posters and we took them to some of his family members houses.when we left his mother's house someone in a pickup truck was following us.looks like he was trying to pass us in the other lane,but stayed on my bumper.

we slowed down but he wouldnt pass us got back behind me in the lane.came to a stop,and the person stopped behind us about 25 feet,just far enough to where we couldnt see who was driving,but grabbed the camera and took a shot of the truck,going to blow it up to see the plates.Mialed more posters to all of his family members that was in the phone book also.We went to a lawyer yesterday and he sent us to the court house we talked to the circuit clerk and he found some information,he was really po'd that the county prosecutor in the county that the order was made in refused to follow up ,they sent it to my mothers county where the father lives and they refused to follow up on it too.said i had to go back to the county it was ordered in.But we did meet a lady there that over heard us talking and she knows all of the family and she is going to find out some info and call my mother with it,maybe this will help.My mother is calling all the towing services in this county to see if he works there.and shes going to stake out all of these places.

My mom enjoys doing this kind of stuff.If no one can find anything she CAN and does.We even went to the police station and told them what was going on and gave them a report too,and they said they would keep an eye out for him.will be going back to the lawyer if we cant get anywhere by the end of the month.Did get a phone call today by enforcement office where i live,they are going to try to get something done here.if all fails will be contacting the news stations here in mo.and try to get his pus plastered on the 5 oclock news.they are always looking for a human interest story.any more suggestions you can help with i would appreciate it.i couldnt get any access thru the net for the courts,have to pay for them and really dont know if the resourses can be trusted.Calling the state reps. in mo. and il. tomorrow,the governors anyone that i can think of.I WILL NOT GIVE UP NOW I WILL SEE IT TO THE END.Thank you
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#2 Consumer Comment

Response to Consumer Suggestion from Mary In Va. Beach

AUTHOR: Cynthia - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, February 06, 2007
This is for Mary in Virginia Beach Va. I live in Hampton, Va. So what you are saying is that I CAN go to Civil court and file a judgement? Will I go to my city or the city where he lives to file, Newport News)? Also, won't they send me back to the DCSE office or juvenile court if they find out it is for child support?
Respond to this report!
What's this?

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Deadbeats Subject to Federal Charges

AUTHOR: Mary - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, January 26, 2007
Although Child Support Enforcement believes the deadbeat might have a friend in the local prosecutors office, child support arrearages, backed up by a court order, can be FEDERALLY prosecuted. Additionally, if the deadbeat is working "under the table" he's also committing tax fraud. First, if you don't have one, get a judgment from the court for the child support arrearages. Second, go see a U.S. Attorney. You can additionally (and Child Support Enforcement already should have) garnish his tax refunds (or possibly his joint return if he files jointly). In most states if you have a judgment you can request a "Sheriff's Sale" where they tag all the property in his residence (where he gets mail) and have a yard auction with you getting the benefits of the sale. He'll need to prove items aren't his. Or you can simply file documents requesting he be jailed for contempt of court until he comes up with the money. That's how he has to go to jail. Child support enforcement won't bother to take any action unless they find an employer, but you can do it yourself. Most courts have "fill in the blank" forms you can fill out. If he fails to show up in court on that type of issue request the judge issue a capias (arrest warrant) from the bench and they'll go after him. He'll sit in jail until he sees the judge who issued the capias, and then until the judge thinks he's complied. Don't give up, that's what they count on. And remember, once the arrearage is set forth in a judgment he has to pay interest as well.
Respond to this report!
What's this?

Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair
Free speech rights compromised

Segment Now