Complaint Review: Michel Des Anges Readings - Mannitoba Winnipeg
Michel Des Anges Readings, Michel Des Anges aka Michel Durell psychic readings and initiation claims Mannitoba Winnipeg
*Author of original report: Now he’s famous
*Consumer Comment: YOU Do Need Help In This Matter and RIGHT NOW!
Michel Durelle, aka Michel Des Anges: A manipulative, psychopath fraud claiming to be an ORISHA priest in Manitoba. Mr. (Mrs.??) Durelle swindles online and in person clients with bogus spell casting, readings and selling fake Orisha Jewlery. Michel Durrell has been making the rounds among Traditonal African Religion priests, claiming fake initiations as a crowned Orisha priest and more recently a spell caster & spiritual worker as per his Facebook business page. Scamming people in France for readings as well.
Durelle has Frequented myself as well as other Orisha priests making up godparents he’s never had contact with. He frequently uses manipulation tactics by making up outrageous sob stories, also claiming he’s been abused by his godparents during his initiations hoping to fly under the radar and learn enough to fake it until he makes it. He will harass you and insist you share secrets in the religion hoping you will leak this information to him. His rounds in online forum is only used to pump himself up as an authority to swindle individuals unlucky enough to believe he is truly a Santero despite never attending a drumming, making ebo or even sitting at a mat. This individual has self appointed himself as an expert on Orisha practices and African faiths as well as spiritualism and has declared war against Voodoo, Palo and the Orisha community claiming powers comparable to Raven on That’s so Raven. I am sick of people coming to me about this man. Do NOT fall for this psycho! It is a shame that he is trying to convince people of qualifications he does not actually have by piggybacking and plagiarizing others hard work and sacrifice. Even more pathetic is the money he steals from his clients.
Michel Dean Anges promises spectacularly ridiculous spiritual work on his page. This is an excerpt from his Facebook page: Michel Des Anges 15 August · Time for some harsh truths:
1. Reading books, attending classes/seminars, buying ritual supplies and getting 'the look' down does NOT make you a spiritual worker. Notice the term spiritual worker...you need to do the work.
2. No matter how verbose you are, no matter how intelligent you think you are, no matter how many debates you get into and argue semantics or fine points of theory...this does NOT make you a spiritual worker.
3. Memorizing tons of information and being able to spit it out by rote does NOT make you a spiritual worker.
4. Having a bunch of altars that aren't being attended to does NOT make you a spiritual worker.
5. Not everyone is meant to do this work. And not everyone can. I'd challenge you to name a single culture that doesn't hold that to be true.
6. If you aren't disciplined enough to follow an extremely basic spiritual routine, or follow simple instructions for your improvement, I'd question your goals. Let's compare it to fitness. If you read a bunch of books or watch a bunch of videos but you lift a barbell once a month you will not see results. The same rule applies to spiritual work.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2018 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/michel-des-anges-readings/mannitoba-winnipeg/michel-des-anges-readings-michel-des-anges-aka-michel-durell-psychic-readings-and-initiat-1470194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.