Complaint Review: Military Supply USA, Minneapolis, MN Order #22126 May 16, 2016 - Minneapolis MN

• Submitted: Mon, April 16, 2018
  • Updated: Mon, April 16, 2018
  • Reported By: William — Florence OR United States
  • Military Supply USA, Minneapolis, MN Order #22126 May 16, 2016
    225 Thomas Ave N
    Minneapolis, MN
    United States

Military Supply USA, Minneapolis, MN Order #22126 May 16, 2016 Blue Drones Twin Cities 225 Thomas Ave N Minneapolis, MN 55405-1040 Sold me flashlight Alumi Tact X700 Flashlight Minneapolis MN

I bought 3 flashlights.  The First one worked 2 times before the on/off green button went inside the end of the light.  The Second one worked about 4-5 times and did the same as the first.  I am on the THIRD light now and I really expect the same results.

When the first one broke I called Military supply and they said to mail the light in with $10.00 and they would replace it.  I did not do this because I paid $32.00 each for the lights and now it was going to cost me $15.00 - $20.00 to get another that I was thinking that I would get the same in return.

As far as I am concerned Military Supply USA is a SCAM operation.  SCAM ME ONCE BUT NOT TWICE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2018 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/military-supply-usa-minneapolis-mn-order-22126-may-16-2016/minneapolis-mn-55405-1040/military-supply-usa-minneapolis-mn-order-22126-may-16-2016-blue-d-1438968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content