Complaint Review: Mindinsole Donnie - Pacoima California

• Mindinsole Donnie
    13507 Van Nuys Blvd. #4701
    Pacoima, California
    United States

Mindinsole Donnie Revitalizing Insole - Reflexology Insole The insoles were flimsy and after wearing for only a couple of hours caused extreme pain and injury with blood blisters all over the bottoms of both feet. Pacoima California

I contacted Donnie at Mindnsole and explained the insoles had severely injured my feet and I would like my money back. I enclosed photographs with my correspondence. Donnie suggested I try the insoles a second time and offered me a 30% discount.

I told him I was virtually crippled from the insoles and would appreciate a full refund as they were advertised as having a lifetime warranty with complete satisfaction. He then wrote back to give instructions on where to mail the return for a complete refund. So I followed his instructions, paying for the return myself.

The insoles were delivered to them almost one month ago and he will now not return my queries about the refund. These were advertised on the internet as being priced at a discount for seniors. They were $38.99. I checked Amazon and found many similar insoles priced under $10.00.

I feel this was a scam directed to seniors and expressed these sentiments to Donnie. Probably not a real name either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2018 02:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mindinsole-donnie/pacoima-california-91333-7001/mindinsole-donnie-revitalizing-insole-reflexology-insole-the-insoles-were-flimsy-and-af-1464202. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content