X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Erric — New York New York USA
  • Miracle Technologies 364E Main Street,Suite 1002, Middle Town, Delaware USA

Miracle Technologies Miracle Group, Miracle Studios Don't Use these guys for any mobile app Middle Town Delaware

I was orginally quoted for a block of 120 hours, and was told maybe 10-20 hours to reskin and bug fix my app.  I was given a six week time frame for completion.  I was also told that their programming staff was US based.  Later, I found out that their "management" was based in teh US but their programmers were off short.

Thorughout the project, we went through several "program managers", come in the US, more offshore.  We heard a couple of them got fired, based upon how they handled our project.  Finally, after almost six month.... not six weeks, but months... did we get our new mobile app launched.  They got a bill for 290 hours!!  We were told that we would be notified after each block of 10 hours was used.  That never happened.  And Long Nguyen, told me he was sorry that they did not follow what our agreement was and that any future engagement, he personally would handle our account.

So after weeks of negotiating, we settled on a lesser amout but really felt like they took advantage of us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2016 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/miracle-technologies/middle-town-delaware-19709/miracle-technologies-miracle-group-miracle-studios-dont-use-these-guys-for-any-mobile-a-1337475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content