Complaint Review: M&M FAST TAX SERVICES - Ft. Worth Texas

• M&M FAST TAX SERVICES
    2715 Vickery Blvd
    Ft. Worth, Texas
    United States

M&M FAST TAX SERVICES Mikhal Muhammad 2715 Vickery Blvd, Ft. Worth Texas 76105 M& M Fast Tax Services (Mikhail Muhammad) Unlawfully filed my taxes had funds deposited into an account with Meta Bank, South Dakota Ft. Worth Texas

Please be advised because of my working conditions(Truck Driver). I am on the road 5 days a week and unable to file this complaint. I have given a Friend  permission to file this report on my behalf.  The time was quickly approaching to file my taxes, so I immediately callled IRS on 4/16/2018 to filed for an extention.  When I arrived home, I went to "Good Girls Car Wash"5524 E. Lancaster Ft. Worth 76112. While waiting for them to detail my car,I notice a sign that said M&M Tax Service. This was convenient for me so I went to check them out.

Upon my arrival to the office, I  was approached by a man that identified himself as Mikhal Muhammad a tax specialist. Mr. Muhammad took me pretty fast and stated he could file my taxes now without an appointment. I proceeded to give him my w2 forms and all my Personel information inculding my Social Security number, Driver license number and home address. I asked him several times about the cost of filing my Taxes. He never gave me a price so I assumed that he would give me price once he is done with the paperwork. No document was signed. He gave me his business card and said,he would contact me to sign documents to be submitted to the IRS. Mr. Muhammad never got back with me.

After serveral attempts to contact Mr. Muhammad, I decided to contact the IRS to see if my taxes had already been filed without my consent. They confirmed that my taxes had already been filed and the refund of 1796.00 is schelduled to be deposited into Meta Bank in South Dakota on June 13,2018. They provided me with the phone number of this bank. I immediately callled the bank and explained to hem what had happen. They apologized for the inconvience that Mr. Muhammad has caused me. They stated that they will mail me a check in the amount of $907.05 that should arrive in the next couple days. It appeared that Mr. Mr. Muhammad had charged me $888.95 for his services.

I am reporting this incident as a scam Mr. Muhammad is using this company name M&M differant locations. Another location in Desoto Tx. called Adams African Braids 917 N. Hampton Suite 201 75115. I do have planned on taking this matter further just want others to be aware of this situation. A copy of the business card and receipt of car wash will be attached.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2018 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mm-fast-tax-services/ft-worth-texas-76105/mm-fast-tax-services-mikhal-muhammad-2715-vickery-blvd-ft-worth-texas-76105-m-m-fas-1447112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content