X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: MOBE - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Wallace — Sewickley Pennsylvania USA
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • MOBE Internet USA

MOBE Matt Lloyd and Catherine Deception Soho Suites at KLCC B1-28-8 NO.20 · Jalan Perak · Malaysia

*Consumer Comment: Class action lawsuit against MOBE are you in

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Advertisement- "No risk to you"  - Result - After you have purchased the product the original ad is null and void you sign a contract agreeing to a one year active trial period.  The oldest con game in the business.  Bait and switch.  I was dumb enought to fall for it.  Shame on me, but I want to warn others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2016 05:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mobe/internet/mobe-matt-lloyd-and-catherine-deception-soho-suites-at-klcc-b1-28-8-no20-jalan-perak-1317190. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Class action lawsuit against MOBE are you in

AUTHOR: UsedNabused - (USA)

POSTED: Monday, September 25, 2017

I have been doing MOBE for four months now and before that I was debt free now I'm almost 20k in debt. Their sales pitch at their free workshop is u just drive traffic and they do the rest n don't have to talk to people simple as that. But a lot of us current consultants some having it worse than me didn't realize we ended up spending thousands for ads that don't convert cuz if you didn't pay $60k to be a diamond member you won't get the proper training. Email me kcerv87@gmail.com. I am talking to a lawyer bout a class action lawsuit.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair