Complaint Review: Molly Holly - Wyoming Minnesota

PO Box 766
    Wyoming, Minnesota
    United States

Molly Holly Nora Greenwald Mail Fraud Wyoming Minnesota

Several years ago Nora Greenwald aka "Molly Holly" an ex WWE women's pro wrestler ran a website called noradvd.com where she sold dvds about her wrestling career. The site has since been deleted off the internet and you can't find record of it. I sent her $60 for 3 of the dvds and I never received them. I sent her several emails (which I still have) where she strung me along telling me they were "in the mail". After a while she stopped responding and the dvds never came. I didn't know if they were lost in the mail or if she just didn't send them. I pretty much accepted that I lost my money and moved on one way or the other. It was only $60. A disappointment but not the end of the world.

Recently I saw this woman at a wrestling autograph convention (and boy has she deteriorated). I introduced myself and politely brought up my purchase from years ago that I never received. She acted as if she had no idea what I was talking about and said she "had no involvement with that website". [continued below]....

..... Uh, the website was HER website with HER picture on it selling HER dvds! And I guess those emails where I talked to her were from someone with the same name too.

At that point I finally realized she was a scam artist and that she had ripped me off back then. She was clearly lying about it. After years of dealing with insurance claims I know a liar when I talk to one. She seemed nervous as if this website has been brought up to her before. I didn't say much further and just walked away. She clearly needs the $60 more than I do but other people need to not be giving this con woman money.

I ain't mad. It's just pathetic. You had to be making good money being on TV at one point and then you are running petty scams like this to ripoff fans. Shame.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2018 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/molly-holly/wyoming-minnesota-55092/molly-holly-nora-greenwald-mail-fraud-wyoming-minnesota-1435846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content