Complaint Review: Mountain Mike's pizza - Fresno California

Fresno, California
    United States

Mountain Mike's pizza Manager Raising tone, arguing, laughing Fresno California

*Consumer Comment: I hope

My wife called at 3:17pm to ask if our pizza was going to be ready anytime soon we waited an hour and never arrived. The guy she was asking said "is this vikki" and she replied "no this is jeysi" then he said " is this for Diana's order"? And rudely sighed " I said my driver is going to get there at 430, I didn't even want to take your order my driver had an accident and I told the lady on the phone it was going to take a while" and my wife said " my sister put in my order and she didn't tell me that your driver had an accident" then he kept raising his voice and repeating over and over. My wife said okay and he hung up the phone then she called again and a woman picked up my wife asked her the same question what time the pizza getting here and that the last guy she spoke to was rude and then she started with an attitude then I grabbed the phone at this time I was mad at the fact he spoke to my wife like that for no reason. I asked the woman to pass me to the manager and she said he didn't want to talk so I said he better watch his tone with my wife that he needs to respect her as a customer and as a woman they just laughed in the background then I told him to be a man and speak to me, he refused. We called 2 more times after I ignoring the phone calls he finally picked up and I asked to speak to the manager and he said it was him so I explained the situation and he apologized and that he cancelled my order. I asked him to give me his name he said "Kurt" the manager I don't believe that's his name. I just want corporate to do something about those individuals because they wasted our time and we're very rude.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2018 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mountain-mikes-pizza/fresno-california-93710/mountain-mikes-pizza-manager-raising-tone-arguing-laughing-fresno-california-1451505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I hope

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States)

I really hope that this is just a case of the Hangries and not how you are in every day life.

Because you call up to ask where your pizza was and the guy says their driver had an accident.  Was your reaction one of caring or understanding. NO...you hang up call again and ask the same question when your pizza would be there and to complain about the other guy you talked to.

Quite frankly I think even the Pope would have cussed you out for being so inconsiderate and uncaring.