Complaint Review: MovingClaims.net - Nationwide

• MovingClaims.net
    unknown refused to give
    Nationwide
    United States

MovingClaims.net MovingClaims.net (Networld Enterprises, Inc) Websites. MovingClaims.net (Networld Enterprises, Inc) this company is supposed to process claims for damage for movers. AVOID THEM DO NOT USE A MOVER IF THEY USE THIS COMPANY AS THEY ARE A TOTAL SCAM

I sustained damage from a move in January 2018.  Mover uses these awful people.  The give you tons of stuff via email that can ONLY be submitted on one PDF document so unless you are a computer expert don't bother they won't accept your claim.

I finally got the packet all together and submitted late 1/2018.  Months went by.  I late Feb 2018 I got another email saying i had to create yeat another PDF letter (ONLY PDF nothing else) saying I was satisfied with claim and to submit.  This was absurd as all that language was in the orginal filing.  Sveral times.

I complained to them, did a one line letter, had to borrow a computer to convert to PDF and sent it on 2/27/18.  On or around 4/2/18 I sent and email to check on my claim.  This was the response as they are rude horrible monsters.  i SENT IT AGAIN.  now I am told I have to wait another 2 to 3 months from today on my claim.  Bottom line, there is no claim.  This company is a fraud.  I assume they take money from moving companies to facilitate insurance claims get paid by both and literaly do nothing.  AVOID ANY AND ALL MOVERS THAT USE THIS COMPANY YOU WILL NEVER SEE A PENNY IF THEY DAMAGE YOUR STUFF.

Dear Valued Customer,   As explained in our previous emails, if you are satisfied with the information submitted up to date, and do not wish to provide any additional damages or concerns against your moving company, simply put it in writing!    Send us a SIGNED PDF LETTER stating that you are satisfied with the information submitted, and you are requesting to continue forward with your claim to the final stage which is, CLAIMS RESOLUTION STAGE   However, should you wish to add additional damages or concerns to your existing case be sure to follow the guidelines we provided you in the Claim Procedures Package. It is very important that we provide all customers with a fair and thorough investigation to reach a fair and accurate resolution.    Please return either the REQUIRED signed letter requesting to move forward or any additional damages or concerns via email to: Docs@MovingClaims.net. You may send us the information via US Postal Mail to: MovingClaims.net, P.O. Box 630686, Miami, FL 33163.   Note: NO electronic media will be accepted in the forms of a File Download, Zip Files, CD, or Flash Drive, or fax   KINDLY ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE AND WE WISH YOU THE BEST IN YOUR NEW LOCATION!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2018 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/movingclaimsnet/nationwide/movingclaimsnet-movingclaimsnet-networld-enterprises-inc-websites-movingclaimsnet-1437272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content