X  |  CLOSE

2740 N Federal Highway
    Fort Lauderdale,, Florida
    United States

Mr. Motörhead Mr. MOTÖRHEAD is a RIPOFF Fort Lauderdale, Florida

MR. MOTÖRHEAD is a RIPOFF!!! I bought a bike there 3 months ago and tried to trade it. The owner (John) and I agreed on price a week earlier and he provide me a purchase order which included my trade (we were prepared for a $6000 loss). We bought it FROM MR. MOTÖRHEAD 3 months earlier and put less than 100 miles on it.

The salesman (Rick) contacted me yesterday to come in. I did... SURPRISE!!! When I got there yesterday they would not honor the purchase order with trade that the owner wrote and gave me. THEY WOULD NOT TAKE MY TRADE WHATSOEVER!!! John lied! When I bought the bike three months ago he told me he thoroughly checked it out. That's B.S., it didn't even have a horn. Now needs thousands $$$ of work. The oil was filthy. John is a liar and MR. MOTÖRHEAD is a RIPOFF!!! STAY AWAY!!! WE WISH WE DID!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2018 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mr-motrhead/fort-lauderdale-florida-33306/mr-motrhead-mr-motrhead-is-a-ripoff-fort-lauderdale-florida-1463042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content