Complaint Review: MTM Medical Transport - Lake St. Louis Missouri

• MTM Medical Transport
    16 Hawk Ridge Drive
    Lake St. Louis, Missouri
    USA

MTM Medical Transport Denying delivery of faxed trip logs Lake St. Louis Missouri

I continue to have problems receiving mileage reimbursement for my travel to medical appointments. I have copies of the "Transmission Verification Report(s)," but MTM has now denied, for the second time, that they ever received it/them. They denied they received my "Trip Log" faxed 11 August 2016, but when I spoke with complaints, MTM suddenly found it. On 9 September 2016, I faxed Trip Logs for medical transport dated as far back as 23 August 2016 and most recently as 9 September 2016. I re-faxed them on 26 September 2016. I was told today, 29 September 2016, that it will be 5 October 2016 before a deposit will be made into my account. That will be 3 weeks and 5 days since I submitted the logs...that is a week and 5 days later than the projected reimbursement. That may not sound like much, but I have no money for food, gasoline for additional medical appointments and the 2 prescriptions I need! There have been other issues with MTM, but I'll report that as needed. This company needs to be shut down...they're greedy and just want to keep the money Medicaid is paying them to either transport sick patients or reimburse them for their travel to medical appointments!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2016 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mtm-medical-transport/lake-st-louis-missouri-63367-1829/mtm-medical-transport-denying-delivery-of-faxed-trip-logs-lake-st-louis-missouri-1330854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content