X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: MWI Connections - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Burlingame Kansas
  • MWI Connections Connecticut Nationwide U.S.A.

MWI Connections Dealpass same as MWI Connections don't say yes JUST SAY NO they are a ripoff consumer rip-off fraud Connecticut

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I said Yes to a trial I think? Anyway when I found a $99.00 charge on my credit card and tried to call them guess what couldn't get ahold of number listed on credit card entry..

I remember talking with a lady one day on the phone around a week after I had bought a AS SEEN ON TV Handy stitch well this woman had all my information and I asked her where she got it and I asked her if she had my credit card number also, she said NO.

Well I didn't believe her and asked again where she got my number and address she said from a recent purchase that's all she new any way guess what? She had my credit card and she told me all my information and I wearily answered yes each known item.

I am so stupid because I know she was recording (probably my YES"S) to each question MAYBE? Anyway I'm still trying to get cancelled and I can't cancel my Visa card because I just cancelled because of similar incident about 6 months ago..BUYER BEWARE IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU WITH YOUR INFO>>>>

Lori
Burlingame, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2003 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mwi-connections/nationwide/mwi-connections-dealpass-same-as-mwi-connections-dont-say-yes-just-say-no-they-are-a-ripo-46725. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair