X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: My Daily Choice/HempWorx - Holland Michigan

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: sunshine — Bakersfield United States
  • My Daily Choice/HempWorx 13968 Ridgewood Drive Holland, Michigan United States

My Daily Choice/HempWorx Carrie Lorentz, Carrie M Lorentz, Carrie Michelle Lorentz sales cbd oil Holland Michigan

Carrie Lorentz is an internet troll. She exhibits what I perceive as an “millennial entitlement attitude and social media empowerment complex". Such an individual might also be described as a “social media terrorist”.

In my opinion based upon my own personal business dealing with her as a millennial social media terrorist and cyberbully, with an entitlement attitude and social media empowerment complex. If she doesn't like what she hears from any business owner, she proceeds to verbally abuse them.

Carrie is all about the money and greed. As such, I would strongly suggest that any person/customer seeking a hassle-free business transaction avoid doing business with this individual.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2019 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/my-daily-choicehempworx/holland-michigan-49424/my-daily-choicehempworx-carrie-lorentz-carrie-m-lorentz-carrie-michelle-lorentz-sales-1472204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content