Complaint Review: MyBookie.ag / MyBookie.cr

• Reported By: Jason — Boca Raton Florida USA
  • MyBookie.ag / MyBookie.cr

Internet
    USA

MyBookie.ag / MyBookie.cr Refunds deposits upon winning, no payout winnings. Internet

Here's a quick rundown of my experience with this company:

1. Deposit funds for Superbowl game.
  2. Win Superbowl bet.
  3. Request payout in full from company.
  4. Company asks for Photo ID, credit card scans, back account screenshot and says they will send money within 72 hours.  I send this information and receive confirmation that I will be paid full amount.
  5. Login in 5 days later to discover winnings are back into my account even though it was set to $0.00 after request.
  6. Customer service rep claims that they refunded the deposit and I can win big with the remainder in my account. No noticed was given to me about this change.

Obviously this company is trying to re-coup its losses by refusing to payout actual winnings.  They never used any of the highly confidential information that I sent and now I have to request a new credit card and bank account number.   Very unfair considering that if I lost they would take the full amount without hesitation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2017 08:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mybookieag-mybookiecr/internet/mybookieag-mybookiecr-refunds-deposits-upon-winning-no-payout-winnings-internet-1355575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content