Complaint Review: Mychoicesoftware.com - Internet

• Reported By: Catherine — Huntington Beach California United States
  • Mychoicesoftware.com

Internet
    United States

Mychoicesoftware.com My Choice Software Sold me Windows 7 and an invalid product key Internet

I bought Windows 7 for $175 and the product key they emailed me is invalid and they won't help me get one that is. On every question I ask the "support" peopl,e I get the run around without getting an answer to a direct question. I have repeatedly asked them to tell me how I can get to the screen where you input a product key without reloading the entire program and they refuse to answer that question, but claim they will help me if I send them a screen shot. Because I can't get to the screen, I can't do a screen shot to send to them to "verify" I'm telling the truth. It's a catch 22.

Additionally, they won't refund my money even though they advertise they will if the software is not activated. It can't be activated because the product key is invalid and they won't give me one that is valid. Rather they say they sent me the key so it must be activated. Again, a catch 22 and a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2018 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mychoicesoftwarecom/internet/mychoicesoftwarecom-my-choice-software-sold-me-windows-7-and-an-invalid-product-key-inter-1422839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content