What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Mypaydayloan.com - Salt Lake City Utah

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Corpus Christi Texas
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Mypaydayloan.com mypaydayloan.com Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Mypaydayloan.com This company saying I wrote a bad check-and its quite the contrary! Salt Lake City Utah

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebuttal for Report # 276212

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I tok out a laon for like 300 a while back..maybe like the end oflast year with this company. I guess I got in a little pinch like other people have. I had been payingon this loan when like others have said, they needed a "lump sum" so they tried to send the whole amount through my bank account, which would have sent me over draft. I tried calling to no avail so I put a stop payment on it. I had to continue for some tme to put stop payments on it because they kept trying to send it thrugh my account every 2 weeks. now tbey are saying I worte a "bad check", in which I didn't. I put a stop payment. Quite different.

So now I cannot write checks anywhere because they reported me to all the check verification places as being a "hot check writer" or whatever. Even with the verification from my bank that I out a stop payment, I still cannot get off. What can I do??? I even called checkrite to see what I could do and they said nothing since I am not the one who repeorted me? Any advice will help.

Mscody
Corpus Christi, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2007 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mypaydayloancom/salt-lake-city-utah/mypaydayloancom-this-company-saying-i-wrote-a-bad-check-and-its-quite-the-contrary-salt-276212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebuttal for Report # 276212

AUTHOR: Mypaydayloan.com - (Costa Rica)

POSTED: Tuesday, June 03, 2008

MPD provides short-term check advances which are intended to be paid back once they have fulfilled an emergency financial need. Funds requested will be electronically deposited into and withdrawn from your checking account. Based on the terms of the Check Advance Agreement, the total amount owed is due in full on the maturity date.

However, all customers are given the opportunity to only make a minimum or partial payment by submitting a payment request online. If no request is made, the terms of the Agreement prevail and the total amount due on the check is withdrawn for payment. In the event that a check is returned for insufficient funds, stop payment, or because the account is closed the loan is considered to be in default.

MPD does report unpaid loans and returned checks to national databases, which in some cases may prevent some customers from writing checks to other companies who report to the same database. Once the loan is paid in full to MPD the negative reports are removed and customers may resume normal check-writing abilities.