X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Mystry Shopper , Michael Patton - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Canby Oregon
  • Mystry Shopper , Michael Patton cshmeiser@aol.com Internet U.S.A.

Mystry Shopper ,Michael Patton Fraudulant Job Offers Internet

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I was looking for jobs online. I came across a job to be a Mystry Shopper. So I signed up.They didnt ask for anything except my name and email adress and mailing address and phone number. Seemed safe enough.I got a response saying they would send me an assignment in the mail.

I recived a check from the Lao Rehabilitation Foundation in the amount of 3000.00 and they wanted me to Western Union the money to a Michael Patton in Washington DC so I looked up the bank the check was drawn from. It was the Hanvit bank.

When I called the number no one answered but I saw another report on this site for the same bank a check was drawn from. Also a scam. Dont be scammed by this ad it is posted on craigslist and I am sure other places.

Rachael
Canby, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2009 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/mystry-shopper-michael-patton/internet/mystry-shopper-michael-patton-fraudulant-job-offers-internet-433613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair