Complaint Review: NAEA, National Assoc of Expert Advisorts, Market Maker - Texas

• Submitted: Wed, February 14, 2018
  • Updated: Wed, February 14, 2018
  • Reported By: Bart — Grand Rapids Michigan United States
  • NAEA, National Assoc of Expert Advisorts, Market Maker

, Texas
    United States

NAEA, National Assoc of Expert Advisorts, Market Maker Market Maker, NAEA, Expert Advisor Home Services Promised 3x return on investment and RE Leads - SCAM! Texas

I am in the top 1% of agents in my market and use online sources for generating real estate leads. I was healy solicted by NAEA which is now called Market Maker. They promised me a 6 month guarnatee of 3x on my investment if I did not make at least $18k using their system. I was also promissed 100 leads per month using their facebook/google/bing/yahoo seo tactics. I was also promissed an ISA agent (inside sales) that would capture these 100 leads per month automatically for me and set me up with numerous meetings per week and 20-30 closed deals per year.

In a nutshell. I received 11, that's right, 11 leads in 6 months not 600. The leads were fbso leads which were junk leads ($50k homes). SCAM.

The ISA did not connect with any leads becuase their zip code on the dialer did not match my local number. SCAM

I did close any deals and at 6m asked to just to get my money back not the 3x return they put in writing. Brian Spratt, Jeff Quine and Savannah all pointed the finger back at each other and said they were not qaulified to give a return. They then accused me of not using the system which I was paying over $1k per month to utilize. SCAM.

ALL REALTORS, AVOID!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2018 12:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/naea-national-assoc-of-expert-advisorts-market-maker/texas/naea-national-assoc-of-expert-advisorts-market-maker-market-maker-naea-expert-adviso-1429250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content