Complaint Review: NAPSRX - Internet
NAPSRX pharm sales, certification, pharmaceutical sales, napsrx, cnpr Washington, DC Internet
THIS SCAM IS STILL HAPPENING!
I have received several email requesting my resume and to make sure that i have a certification from this company but once i inform them that I do have a certification, I can no longer reach the company about any future jobs. I can't even get an answer to a question and the person that answers the phone is very rude.
They use several recruiting companies and they all do the same by emailing you and once you respond, their is no contact.
Example of emails below:
Thank you for your interest in the Medical Sales Rep opportunity. Your resume has been received and upon review we want to move forward by having you fill out an applicant questionnaire. Please see the questionnaire below, so please fill this out and email back your answers to me as soon as you can.
The job market for Medical Sales Rep professionals is strong, and our recruiters have their fingers on the pulse of it. MedPro is the premier resource for finding professional healthcare sales opportunities, and our demonstrated consultants are experts in the medical device/equipment and biotech recruiting market.
We look forward to working with you and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Sincerely, Michelle Richardson -- MedPro Sales Recruiters - www.medprorecruiters.com
"Ethics, integrity, and trust are a given at MedPro Sales Recruiters. Without these traits, we cannot succeed. Confidentiality is a foundation for recruiting and hiring, and we respect that in everything we do..."
PLEASE ANSWER ALL OF THE CLIENT QUESTIONS AND WE WILL FORWARD AS SOON AS WE GET THEM BACK. Thanks- Michelle
1. There are 2 opportunities available in your territory (1) Devices and the other (2) Surgical Disposables. Which do you prefer?
2. Why do you want to work in Medical Sales?
3. What is your greatest weakness?
4. In your opinion what specifics about your experience and education best qualify you for this medical sales rep opportunity?
5. Why do you want this job?
6. What do you like most about working as a Sales Representative?
7. Tell me about all of your medical device & equipment industry knowledge?
8. Have you completed industry medical sales training (NAMSR, RAI, or MSC)?
9. Do you possess any hospital credentialing certification (RepTrax, VCS, or Vendormate)?
10. Are you able to provide us a reference list within a 24 hour notice?
11. Do you have a valid driver’s license?
12. How much notice do you need to set up interviews?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2015 09:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/napsrx/internet/napsrx-pharm-sales-certification-pharmaceutical-sales-napsrx-cnpr-washington-dc-inte-1221412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.