Complaint Review: National Home Gardening Club - Minnetonka, MN

• National Home Gardening Club
    P.O. Box 3516
    Minnetonka,, MN
    United States

National Home Gardening Club Joined as a double life member. Never did anything.. Minnetonka, MN

I joined National Home Gardening Club as a double life member and got some magazines and never got any item to test but bought things.  I have been a member since May 2000 Member #70075668.  The magazines have stoped coming and can't get them on the phone to find out what is going on.  I have only spent money and have only got a pair of gloves and a fridge magnetic and felt costers twice.  I have call many times and asked why I haven't got anything to test like they said I would and all they said was we'll check into it.  What is going on?  I beleive they owe me money or something for my time on the phone trying to find out what is going on.  Now I call and the number wont go thru.  HELP!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2018 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/national-home-gardening-club/minnetonka-mn-55343/national-home-gardening-club-joined-as-a-double-life-member-never-did-anything-minnet-1455888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content