Report: #1420644

• Nationwide Health
    1001 W. Cypress Creek Road
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida
    United States

Nationwide Health Harassing Calls, Hanging up phone in my face, Bogus Phone Numbers Fort Lauderdale Florida

They have been contacting me for weeks after I requested them to stop multiple times. I asked nicely, and every time I do, they just hang up the phone in my face and half an hour later they call again. It seems that since I have asked, they seemed to have INCREASED the amount of calls. They have been calling up to ten times a day. Already reported them to the Federal Trade Commission and Better Business Bureau, and I have blocked their numbers.

Not sure what these idiots expect to get by harassing people... Why would someone do business with them, because they can't shake them? Makes no sense.

The last call basically went like this: A girl calls, I say "This is the fourth time I asked to be removed from your list today" She says:
"Yes, I CAN SEE THAT, but how much are you paying for health insurance?" Like I'm just gonna suddenly be persuaded...? Then she goes on to speak over me and hang up the phone in my face.

I'm going to write a letter to their corporate office and complain to every person I can possibly complain to because behind these buffoons is some bigger buffoon giving them the instructions and permission to behave like this and it's not okay.

They messed with the wrong person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2018 06:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/nationwide-health/fort-lauderdale-florida-33309/nationwide-health-harassing-calls-hanging-up-phone-in-my-face-bogus-phone-numbers-fort-1420644. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content