Complaint Review: NCSA Scouting

• Updated: Tue, November 15, 2016
  • Reported By: Mad Mon — Copperas Cove Texas USA
  • NCSA Scouting

NCSA Scouting Rip off, take your money and run Nationwide

My husband and I signed our daughter up for this scouting agency, NSCA, to help her softball career. We spoke to the scouting agent over the phone and went through the list of things they were going to help her with. We agreed that is sounding amazing. We recieved one email from them to set up the account than a second informing about a seminar for our daughter to watch. Then no contact.

After paying for almost a year, 10 month, to NCSA an amount of $149 we decided to cancel since my daughter never received any futher communication from NCSA. Which means we never used the service. I would have been happy for them to just cancel the payments from coming out of my account when we canceled the service. However, on top of the money we already paid to them now they want another $104 for a cancelation fee. Now I feel that we should have been refunded atleast partial of what we paid for since we received absolutley nothing from this compnay that was promised.

I will help people from this day forward steer clear of this compnay! They will rip you off and never think twice about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2016 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content