Complaint Review: NETDROPSHIPPER.COM

• NETDROPSHIPPER.COM
    8491 Sunset Blvd. Suite 868
    LOS ANGELES, California

NETDROPSHIPPER.COM RIPOFF FRAUD COMPANY LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA

Netdropshipper took $400 dollars, claimed that they paid it into the wrong account after being very vague about it. I have been trying since 20 November to get a refund from them but they wont proceed and give it. Anyone reading this dont listen to their statement that they reply with about customer satisfaction its rubbish Ive heard from loads of people who have been ripped off by them. My bank are investigating their bank account as we speak and will get it flagged as fraud. I have email correspondence for anyone investigating. Funnily enough I now havent been able to log into my account for 2 weeks, which proves they are hiding something!
Netdropshipper dont respond with your usual nonsense the web is full of your fraudulant transactions I have never seen so much disgust at one companys transactions and ethics of lack of should I say.

Amanda
HARLEY LANE
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2006 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/netdropshippercom/los-angeles-california-90069/netdropshippercom-ripoff-fraud-company-los-angeles-california-224997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content