Complaint Review: NetraPharm, LLC - Orem Utah

• NetraPharm, LLC
    1434 East 820 North
    Orem, Utah
    United States of America

NetraPharm, LLC supplementing.com They will take your money and con you into believing your items are on their way. Orem, Utah

I put an order in on January 3rd of 2012. I received multiple emails stating my order is on "back order!."

Then I received emails stating that "other customers have received their shipments and I should receive mine shortly."

On 1/23/12, I requested that if they have not shipped my items by now then I want a full refund.This is their response:

"Dear Don Ahmadpour,

I am sorry that you are having a problem with your order.. I have reviewed your order and at your request I have canceled it and issued a refund". You should receive a refund within 4-7 business days'. We thank you for your patience and once more apologize for the inconvenience;." 1/26/12

So it shows they never sent my items, even though they say they did". You can't falsify the beautiful emails they sent me.. Upon request, I will forward the entire conversation.

Please do not order from this company, I've had to file a dispute with my credit card company, I've filed a complaint with the FTC and will do everything in my power to make sure this fraudulent company is shut down or steps up to the plate.

Might I add, today is the 14th of February and I still have not received any communication from this company or my refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2012 04:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/netrapharm-llc/orem-utah-84097/netrapharm-llc-supplementingcom-they-will-take-your-money-and-con-you-into-believing-you-839134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content