Complaint Review: New Life treatment center in ky

• New Life treatment center in ky
    88 cedar st
    Kuttawa, Kentucky
    USA

DOJ ordered police investigation! CONSPIRACY by NURSE typing "Defamation of Character" LETTER against a disabled Nurse, being treated for chronic pain by KY Dr, who SIGNED the LETTER, and their office manager CUT and PASTED falsified medical records (see lines on the records proving cut and paste) for more than a year (caught on camera), thereby stopping pain medication for a disabled nurse, who the Dr wanted the disabled Nurse to run his suboxone clinic, but Dr realizing he charted no medical records for more than a year, he ordered his staff to manufacture non existent medical records (without mention of state required urine tests been taken), thereby destroying the nurse ability to attain pain medication from another Dr, plus the disabled Nurse is now totally bedridden in horrific pain and thereby unemployable. Complaints have been filed with DOJ, KBML, ADA, TN Dept of Health, Washington State Dept of Health (HSQA), GetConnected360. [continued below]....

.....com, iC3.gov, wow.com, checkbca.org & treasury.gov, OIG. Dr Babenco needs to within 2 weeks do the following to avoid jury trial once I attain an attorney. 1. Restart disabled nurse Mia Dreyfuss medications until Mia finds a Dr to take over treatment. 2. Write retraction letter which states his signed defination of character against my wife was false. 3. Pay our family $1M, to avoid jury trial where we will sue for $20M. 4. Dr Babenco has 2 weeks to comply. Terry Dreyfuss Ahomefixer@outlook.com (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2017 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/new-life-treatment-center-in-ky/kuttawa-kentucky-42055/new-life-treatment-center-in-ky-aka-dr-henry-daniel-babenco-nurse-della-office-manager-1399491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

7Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Mia Dreyfuss testimony in case she passes away before Mia can testify during jury trial against Dr Babenco for Breach of Duty of Standard of Care to Do No Harm to Dr Banenco disabled master nurse Mia

AUTHOR: Terry - (United States)

Here is my testimony in case I do not live to tell it in front of a jury trial. On Jan 16, 2016 Dr Babenco filled in for another Dr to treat my many progressive disabilities at LifeLink Pain Clinic at Springfield TN. Dr Babenco charted all my progressive illnesses, as well as my thorough knowledge of how to treat suboxone patients. Dr Babenco told me "from now on he will take over treating my complicated illnesses with oxycodone and morphine plus Kalonipin for my seizures, which he did do. Every patient of Dr Babenco at his (New Life Treatment Center, Kuttawa KY), were treated with Suboxone for drug addicts by his 5 or more staff members only. Nurse Della told me she was nervous, because Dr Babenco instructed nurse Della to (send me into his private tiny office each month without a nurse present) for a year and half. Dr Babenco removed his wedding ring in front of me as I entered his private tiny office. Dr Babenco knew (my many disabilities were under his control) due to the medications he prescribed me. Dr Babenco knew well I was far better looking than either nurse Della or office manager Pam. Dr Babenco decided to write 2 sets of prescriptions for 2 months on one visit inside his tiny office, and told me even though I did not need to come into his tiny office the month in between the 2 prescriptions, that I should come so he would have his way with me! I stood my ground and chose not to come as instructed, because I, being a nurse knew Dr Babenco would have power over me!

After Jan 26, 2017, while I was engaged to Terry Dreyfuss, I later fell in bath tub and dislocated my tail bone, so very painful. My pain level is nearly always at least an 8 out of 10. Dr Babenco in his tiny office without a nurse present, put his hands all over my a*s, after which Dr Babenco instructed nurse Della to arrange a weeks worth of daily follow up visits into his private tiny office, so Dr Babenco could continue to put his hands all over my a*s. When I told my fiancee Terry Dreyfuss what Dr Babenco arranged, Terry said don't see the predator unnecessarily. Dr Babenco, now knowing he could not gain power over me, then told nurse Della he was giving me homework to study up on treating his Suboxone patients, and that he wanted me to take over managing his New Life Treatment Center Kuttawa KY. I was diagnosed a raging kidney infection in March 2017 by my then primary physician. 4 hospitals thereafter refused to treat me with IV antibiotics I needed. My pain level became a 10 out of 10! My husband had me treated at Vanderbilt university medical center, during which Dr Babenco promised Vanderbilt and me, that he would continue treating my many painful medical conditions.

Yet upon release on June 30, 2017, before which Vanderbilt university medical center contacted Dr Babenco probably requested my medical records from Dr Babenco, Dr Babenco freaked out realising he never charted my year and half visits into his tiny office at new life treatment center, and Dr Babenco ordered his staff to fabricate medical records in front of my husband (with power of attorney to collect my medical records) on July 10, 2017. My husband took pics of the the conspiracy. Those cut and pasted medical records crafted by office manager Pam say (I'm compliant patient, with no withdrawal symptoms and that the medications were warranted. Those same crafted records say I'm a master nurse who even handed Dr Babenco a prescription from my dentist that I did not fill). My husband was then ushered by nurse Della to her desk to observe Della type a cover letter which said because I changed my maiden name to my married name, that I'm a drug seeker! Dr Babenco signed the cover letter before releasing it to my husband. Damages be no other pain clinic will treat me for my many painful medical conditions plus my seizures. Obviously my husband 6 month later took me to clarksville pain clinic whereby my urine and their report say I'm not a drug seeker! Damages also be my health has permanently deteriorated to point I can never practice my profession as a nurse managing a surgical center again. Plus damages are my health has deteriorated significantly whereby I've only been able to bathe twice in past 6 months. May God help my grieving family!

Dr Babenco is flying from nashville tn to Moscow to hide his money!

AUTHOR: Terry - (United States)

I've been led to believe DOJ KY state police investigation has snitches informing on Dr Babenco illegal drug trafficing. I've been led to believe Dr Babenco is flying out of Nashville international airport alone, on Jan 9th, to Moscow to hide his money!, and return to Nashville on Jan 13th. 2 days of travel in each flight direction. That leaves Thursday for Dr Babenco to open up a bank account in Moscow, before returning to Nashville TN. There is only one flight to Moscow on Jan 9th. (Republic Airlines/United Airlines/United Express.) We already know Dr Babenco is dodging KY health board service of papers for breach of duty of standard of care to do no harm against Mia Dreyfuss.

Mia Dreyfuss Dec 7, 2017 urine results prove Mia is not a drug seeker!

AUTHOR: Terry - (United States)

Enclosed is results of Mia Dreyfuss urine sample proving Dr Babenco lied on Mia Dreyfuss medical records, and therefore is murdering Mia for past 6 months by stating within her medical records that since Mia changed her maiden name to her married name that Mia is a drug seeker. Enclosed are Mia Dreyfuss Dec 7, 2017 urine sample, and her pain clinic assessment and plan! Mia pain clinic Dr Vidya Bethi checked Mia CSMD Report and it is accurate. Mia UDS is consistent and is negative for any other prescription or illegal drugs! Mia Dreyfuss presents with chronic oral pain. She has 5 serious painful conditions! Mia does not have any quality of life without some form of opiates especially during flare ups of Trigeminal Neuralgia. Mia has been couch ridden, dieing over 6 months of which Dr Babenco does not give a damm about. He is heartless and he wants Mia to die so he can stop hiding from authorities like a coward, and a self serving mean man who violated his oath for being a Dr, thereby violating his promise to uphold a standard of care regarding Mia Dreyfuss to do no harm! Dr Babenco has violated his oath to do no harm to other patients back in year 2016. Dr Babenco is a monster with a medical license who needs to be punished by dept of health committee investigating him. Dr Babenco needs to be brought before a jury trial and be punished with punitive damages and more to send a message to all doctors who violate their oath to do no harm!

KY cabinet for health & family services, medical review panel branch!

AUTHOR: Terry - (United States)

I just called New life treatment center in Kuttawa Ky at the same address you served Dr babenco. I spoke to office manager Pam who confirmed Dr babenco is in this office right now! and every Friday. Therefore Dr babenco is dodging your service to him. He is guilty! There is no need to serve Dr babenco elsewhere since Dr babenco is refusing to comply to your panel demand. Dr babenco did indeed breach his standard of care regarding Mia Dreyfuss! Dr babenco has since (breaching his duty of standard of care regarding Mia Dreyfuss) closed his Paducah pain clinic, and Dr babenco since (breaching his duty of standard of care) lost his hospital priveledges from Lourdes hospital in Ky, and lost his priveledges from Baptist memorial hospital in union city TN. So what do I send you now that you know Dr babenco is hiding from you, guilty of all my accusations! You have a good address. The Dr babenco is hiding from you like a coward. Attached find Mia Dreyfuss recent pain clinic. Medical records from Dec 7, 2017, which (prove by urine sample) that Mia is NOT a drug seeker! And that Dr babenco is committing murder of Mia Dreyfuss for the past 6 months (a once highly skilled nurse who ran a surgical center in KY) and was being trained by Dr babenco behind his closed office door without a nurse present, to take over Dr Babenco new life treatment center, and make Dr Babenco MONEY! Dr Babenco breached his standard of duty to do no harm! Pray this cabinet which for the past 2 months was unable to serve Dr babenco at his 88 Cedar Dr new life treatment center, in Kuttawa KY, and now knowing Dr babenco has been hiding behind his tiny office door while his staff of nurse Della and office manager Pam protect Dr babenco by committing "conspiracy medical malpractice" caught on camera by me. Pray this medical review panel chooses to make a finding that will go to circuit court as evidence Dr babenco breached his standard of care regarding Mia Dreyfuss. Terry Dreyfuss

Dr Babenco lost his priviledges in these hospitals

AUTHOR: Terry - (United States)

Dr Babenco conspiracy medical malpractice caught on camera, was reported to both Lourdes Hospital Paducah KY and Baptist Memorial Hospital in Union City TN. It appears that since Dr Babenco no longer practices medicine in these hospitals that Dr Babenco lost his priveledges. My question be how many more lives has Dr Babenco destroyed besides his disabled master nurse Mia Dreyfuss. Dr Babenco disabled master nurse Mia Dreyfuss lays on her couch in terrible pain for past 5 months, her hair in knots from not being able to bathe for 5 months.Mia hip has completely dislocated. Our prayer be someone of authority whether it be DOJ police investigation or jury trial make Dr Babenco pay our grieving family restitution plus punitive damages for Dr Babenco unconscionable and malicious act against his disabled master nurse Mia Dreyfuss, whom he schooled to take over running his new life treatment center in Kuttawa KY.

Malicious attack Dr Babenco made upon his master nurse Mia Dreyfuss, & Mia rapid decent toward death!

AUTHOR: - ()

Mia Dreyfuss is as sharp a nurse as (Good Will Hunting Matt Damon movie). Mia ran & managed a surgical medical facility in her past. Dr Babenco knew well Mia has a special gift from God to treat patients with the finest medical care in the nursing field. Dr Babenco treated Mia special, above all his other patients, behind his private office (without a nurse present), and he gave Mia homework and encouraged Mia to talk to his suboxone patients in his new life treatment center (without compensation), hoping Mia would take over running this clinic. Dr Babenco prescribed Mia oxycodone, morphine and Klonopin for more than a year knowing Mia needed these medications for her Dysautonomia & other painful medical conditions, thereby stabilizing Mia so she could run his suboxone clinic and make him money. See attached pictures of Mia before June 30th, 2017, and pictures of what Dr Babenco has done to this gift of God master nurse! My prayer be that Dr Babenco be made to pay our grieving family $1M for his reckless disregard for such honorable and capable human life.

Dr Babenco closed his KY office since this report.

AUTHOR: - ()

DOJ KY State Police investigation continues against conspiracy medical malpractice case caught on camera Dr Henry Daniel Babenco. Since this ripoff report was made, it is shocking to hear Dr Babenco closed his office. Now we wait to see what happens next. Meanwhile my disabled master nurse wife is totally bedridden in terrible pain every day while we wait and hope prosecuting attorney chooses to or to deal with Dr Babenco who appears to be hiding his assets and closing his office in KY. May God have His hand in dealing with Dr Babenco. Other patients of Dr Babenco have expressed similar horror stories.