X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Noerr Programs - Digital Event Imaging - Arvada Colorado

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Christy — Miami Florida United States of America
  • Noerr Programs - Digital Event Imaging Arvada, Colorado United States of America

Noerr Programs: Digital Event Imaging Do not pay for extra work, tacky uniforms, ridiculous rules Arvada Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Christy, BLOW THE WHISTLE at 9NEWS.COM!

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I began working for this company, thinking that it would be a fun way to make some Christmas shopping money. I was very excited to be working with children, and quite possibly a fun group of people.

I was hired as a Set Manager, but was later placed as assistant manager, as I was not able to give the hours that were required as manager. The assistant manager gets paid $4 less than the manager for the SAME, EXACT, TASKS.

First off, the set manager and I were sent to start screening people as cast members for the Santa season. This was a process that took approximately 5 hours out of my day, not to mention going home and calling the people we finally chose for the job. These mind-numbing 5 hours WERE NOT PAID. Worked for free, and we could not do anything about it.

We also had to show orientation DVD's to our new hires without pay as well.

These people have a ridiculous set of rules that do not make any sense whatsoever. The reason we were not being paid was because SUPPOSEDLY the system makes it that people can only get paid when the actual set is BUILT and ready to open to the public. Seeing as how I have worked in payroll for a company, I do not see how this is at all possible.

I didn't sign any sort of contract or document that said I could only get paid from a certain time to a certain time, but also have to work outside of the timeframe.

This company is full of money grubbing bastards, and that's all they care about. Trust me. They don't care about your kids, their employees, or any customer unless they are purchasing their overpriced pictures.

Aside from not being paid, they make you BUY your uniforms. A disgusting, tacky, shirt and tie for $18, deducted from your first paycheck. Keep in mind, they do not discuss ANY of this with you until you have been hired and gotten yourself excited for absolutely nothing.

On top of that, you have to return the tie. I don't necessarily WANT to keep it, but considering that I paid for it, I shouldn't have to give it back.

Still talking about the uniform - they are awful. They only allow you to wear oversized MEN'S dress shirts (I am a female) that are bright red with horrendous ties decorated with Christmas ornaments. I swear, I looked like a Santa's gift bag with that dreadful thing on. It doesn't really even make sense - most of their employees are FEMALES.

They don't even let you tailor it, roll your sleeves up or anything. They feel that Santa is the star so anything that distracts from that is not tolerated.

If you ever see that they are hiring - YOU'RE BETTER OFF BEING BROKE. Because you're going to be anyway. They make you work SO MUCH for SO LITTLE that it's not even worth the bother.

Please visit their website and boycott this company! Do NOT buy from them! You can make your own Christmas cards for FREE at different community events in almost every metropolitan area! They make you pay over $20 for 2 lousy digital images with a camera that doesn't even compare by today's standards of technology.

DO NOT WORK FOR THEM! DO NOT GIVE THEM BUSINESS!

This is a MONEY HUNGRY corporation, that is ALL they are interested in. They treat their Santa's like complete and utter garbage, and they make fun of the customers behind their backs!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2009 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/noerr-programs-digital-event-imaging/arvada-colorado-/noerr-programs-digital-event-imaging-do-not-pay-for-extra-work-tacky-uniforms-ridiculo-526266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Christy, BLOW THE WHISTLE at 9NEWS.COM!

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, November 20, 2009
Go to 9NEWS.COM and BLOW THE WHISTLE!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe 9NEWS will do a story on TV.

Thank You.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair