Complaint Review: North First - Cicero IN

6425 236th Street
    Cicero, IN
    United States

North First Double charged on the same day, services not agreed to Cicero IN

My bank statement shows 2 charges on the same day in an account I was working on closing.  I DID NOT authorize either charge.  On 4/17/17 (I am going back through records of the old account) ......there was a charge of $89.96 and another charge of $99.99 on the same day.  I did not authorize either charge!!!

I had to look up "North First" was - it says computer/internet, and no phone number listed on the statement.  One of the biggest reasons I despise the interent is crap like this!  These hackers should have to pay back ten fold (according to scripture) what they have stolen!!  I am sick and tired of this kind of thing happening and having to waste my time getting accounts closed, new cc cards, etc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2018 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/north-first/cicero-in-46034/north-first-double-charged-on-the-same-day-services-not-agreed-to-cicero-in-1457494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content