Complaint Review: Occult Gems - Internet

• Reported By: Kody — Saint Petersburg FL United States
  • Occult Gems

Internet
    United States

Occult Gems has some serious problems.  This lady, what ever her name may be but she goes by Kacy.  How in the heck can she pop up on the Facebook and Youtube scene and bash someone and she doesn't even show her face to clients.  You want to point the finger and talk about someone else's past but you forget you have a past too.  People don'y know about yours because you hide behind the computer and give out zero information about yourself.  You throw the rock but hide your hand.  Just remeber when you dig one ditch you should really dig two.  Your day is coming soon.  Magickal Lady Duchess is still on top ang getting sales while you peddle your little $5 readings.

Total and complete shame.  I can't wait until your dirt is uncovered and blasted on the internet so people can laugh and point the finger at you.  You just trying to bring attention to yourself for sale purposes.  Well you tactic is weak and tired.  Nobody is buying from you.  That's why you making all kinds of noise to bring attention and hopfully boost your sales.  Well, it's didn't work.  Anyone that nuys something from Occult Gems needs their head examined.  If she talked about another seller just think what she will do to a client if she gets mad at you?????  She has all of your personal infomation and she will use it against you.  You won't be able to do anything about it because you will have zero information about her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2018 01:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/occult-gems/internet/occult-gems-kacy-harrassment-1443312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

LaLaLa....Don't Hate Just Masterbate & You Will Feel GREAT!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR: Kacy - (United States)

EXACTLY...so why yall keep lying on me...lol...yall are hilarious...lolol...blessings darling blessings to you...But while I am responding to you, let me introduce new people reading this to my website at www.occultgems.com where you will see actual REAL testimonials on people that REALLY used my services and get their point of views. You will see my tarot card reading testimonials, oh by the way my readings are ONLY a low $5 and super ACCURATE. I also have video testimonials of customers that had love spells, money spells, and court case spells done with wonderful successes, so listen to the ACTUAL PAYING CUSTOMERS for info on me, they have all the tea. But thanks to my haters because this is just a new page to advertise my work and it has been sending people to me, so you think you are hurting me but you are ACTUALLY being USED by MY SPIRITS to get people to me to HELP THEM, thanks for being a PAWN IN MY GAME B****ES!!! Dueces...LOLOLOL... By the way to the hater again, I work for a living, I have several businesses, so I don't have to scam people with $100 readings like Magickal Lady Duchess, so that shows where my heart is really at you DUMB A** #TEAMEMO...lolololol...another pathetic attempt to harm, but trust you are assisting me and people needing my help and I am not scamming them. As you said, look how cheap my prices are in comparison to most workers but ESPECIALLY Magickal Lady Duchess, you said it, not me, PEACE!

P.S. DON'T FORGET MASTERBATION WILL FREE YOU OF ALL THAT HATE BOO!!!! I GOT SOME LOTION IF YOU NEED SOME, OR BUY MAGICKAL LADY DUCHESSES $300 LOTION...HAHAHAHA...LET'S PLAYYYY ALLL DAYYYYYY YAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!