X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: One Call Comm And Usbi - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Albany Oregon
  • One Call Comm And Usbi Nationwide U.S.A.

One Call Com And USBI ripoff Got charged $91.38 for calls they say we made to Germany through One Call Comm and USBI. We weren't even home! Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I got my Quest phone bill yesterday and found out that on the very last page of the bill was a long distance company called One Call Comm. It was billed through USBI.

I don't know who either of these companies are but we were charged for two calls to Germany. One was 19 minutes for $44.58 and the other was for 20 minutes for $46.80.

I called the number given for questions and was told that it was a legitimate call and I would have to pay for it. I told him that my husband and I were on vacation in another state on February 28th so we didn't make any call or do anything to a website. The man said he would put a block on the phone so it can't happen in the future.

This is fraud and will report it to anyone I can here in Oregon such as the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General's office.

This isn't right!!!!!

Bessie
Albany, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2005 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/one-call-comm-and-usbi/nationwide/one-call-com-and-usbi-ripoff-got-charged-9138-for-calls-they-say-we-made-to-germany-thro-136075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair