Complaint Review: Orange Lake Country Club and Resort
Orange Lake Country Club and Resort Theft (Breaks their own contract and turns around to sue you) Kissimmee Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
From the begining Orange Lake has lied, broke the contact I had with them and then sue me for the fact they broken our contract.
If anybody bought into their timeshare time in 2002, then Orange Lake has committed frad and actually committed GRAND THEFT by stealing over $2 million dollars. I know that they stole from me about $45, 000.00 total and I have actual proof and it is in my contract.
They sue me and I counter-sued them because of their preach of our contract that they had to hire another law firm to take me on by myself. This law firm lied to the court but claiming that they notified me of a court day but they lied so that I could not show up and thus I lost my counter-lawsuit. Orange Lake lost their lawsuit in the first round but because I was not able to show up for my counter-lawsuit (Because I had to travel by plane to Orlando).
Here is are the reason as to why they committed GRAND THEFT against me and if they did this to me then they did it aginst everybody else too in 2002.
- In my contract it show that my wife and I paid maintenance fees for 2003 so when can use it, but in the contract it clearly states that the purcher can not occupy any unit until after closing. Well my contract and the closing paper work shows that closing did not take place until 4 Feb 2004. Well our time to use the unit was not until November 2004. Yet in 2003, the building which our unit is located in was NOT build thus we were to have credit against the maintenance fees. Well, inaccordance with Florida Attorney General office that it is against the law for charging for maintenance before closing.
- In my contract it clearly states that purschures is no longer responsibile for any payments if the Title Insurance is NOT RECIEVED within allowed time. Thus the sellor MUST return all funds. Well, I NEVER recieved my TITLE INSURANCE and NEVER RECIEVED ANY OF MY FUNDS BACK to this date (Friday 27 December 2013). The funds to be returned is about $45,000.00 but yet Orange Lake attorney in my counter-lawsuit did not want to loose against somebody who is NOT attorney that they lied in court so they can win.
- Strange that Orange Lake parent company is the Hoilday Inn, a company by which I have membership in their PRIPORITY CLUB. Yet they treat members this way.
- I paid my mortgage and maintenance fees yet Orange Lake denied me access to use what I paid for because they made mistakes in place my maintenance in the mortgage for at that time all payment where send to 2 different Post Office Box number that had the same address. Thus the US Postal Service place the payment in the wrong PO Box but it is my fault. Thus they refuse to correct my account, thus they refuse to correct my account
- Becausse of they mistakes the messed up our credit and to this date they were to correct it but they have not
I have actual pyshical proof of each claimed against Orange Lake Country Club and Resort.
I HIGHLY RECOOMEND THAT ANYBODY WHO BOUGHT INTO THEIR TIME SHARE TO TAKE YOUR CONTRACT TO A BUSINESS ATTORNEY BECAUSE ORANGE LAKE MAY HAVE BREACHED YOUR CONTRACT LIKE THEY DID WITH MINE AND STOLED FROM YOU TOO!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2013 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/orange-lake-country-club-and-resort/kissimmee-florida-34747/orange-lake-country-club-and-resort-theft-breaks-their-own-contract-and-turns-around-to-1111132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: