Complaint Review: Orkin Exterminating Company, Inc. - Aiea Hawaii

• Submitted: Tue, February 04, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, February 04, 2003
  • Reported By: Pahoa Hawaii
  • Orkin Exterminating Company, Inc.
    98-027 Hekaha St. Ste.17 Aiea, Hi 96701
    Aiea, Hawaii

Orkin Exterminating Company Inc ripoff Aiea Hawaii

In July 1999 my husband and I had our home tented for termites. At this time the extented security protection was offered, and we took it out. After allour home is our biggest investment. On september 16th 2002 I had a technician come over to inspect as I found evidence of reinvestation. The technician, after examining my hallway door jamarea declared that the droppings were caused by ants and not termites. Now on November 20th I find yet another pile of droppings in the same place, only now I can push my finger thorough the wood door jam.

I call the office and was told a technician was in my area and would come over. The technician Kermit came and checked the door jam and said it wqas indeed termite damage, and also said he didn't know how the other technician could have missed it.. The point was I took out the extented protection because it is our biggest investment, not that it did any good, as I feel the extented protection was just a sham and that no real inspection was done otherwise the problem would have been caught in September when I first called. My main concern now is just h*e far the damage has gone because of the sloppy inspection.

Orkin's goal is customer satisfaction, which I have not gotten. I am very upset over time and money I have spent to correct this problem. I was advised by Kermit on November 16th to have repairs made and submit my bills to Orkin, which were received by Kermit, at the Orkin office in Aiea, Hawaii on 1/6/03.To date I have not received any response from them. I would very much like my refund promtly, but doesn't look like that will happen

Linda
Pahoa, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2003 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/orkin-exterminating-company-inc/aiea-hawaii-96701/orkin-exterminating-company-inc-ripoff-aiea-hawaii-44170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content