Complaint Review: ORLANDO NELSON - Conyers Georgia

• ORLANDO NELSON
    1866 christopher drive
    Conyers, Georgia
    United States

ORLANDO NELSON had me come to an office in Decatur/Norcross and fill out an application for a job. i gave my driver license, ssn card,phone number and credit report to him for a telecom call center job, with credit building perks. They did not deliver. Conyers Georgia

This guy has my company name and info listed on several court cases that I do not know about. They are ALL False. I have no aphilliation with him or his business. He did receive my private information on-line and in his office.

He offered me a fake car sale deal, and told me it would become a credit loan if iI did not accept the car. He received the Line of Credit Check and did not tell me. I refered other people to him during that time because he said he would give me 5% of their loans. UI gor nothing.

Look! I don't know this guy. He said I wrote him a letter to meet me in Savannah! Lies. I am in Barbados for 2 month and can not be there and on work assignment from my Job.

He lied on me. I do not work for any Financial Investment Company.

I have lost over $10,000 with this bum!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2018 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/orlando-nelson/conyers-georgia-30396/orlando-nelson-had-me-come-to-an-office-in-decaturnorcross-and-fill-out-an-application-f-1436776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content