Complaint Review: Oscar’ Transmission - Houston Texas

• Oscar’ Transmission
    1108 Houston Blvd.
    Houston, Texas
    United States

Oscar’ Transmission Oscar’s Transmission Services Screwed Up My Transmission/ Transmission Is Out/ Never Fixed Right Houston Texas

My son took my truck to Oscars Transmission to get transmission repaired. I got my truck back a month after taking it in, after only driving it for 3 days fresh out the shop, the transmission went out. Took it out back to Oscar and took him 3 weeks to get my truck back again. Once I picked it up and drove it home, only lasted 2 days and messed up again! Now took it back again a 3rd time since it was as still under warranty, got tired of waiting and calling him to show up to fix it,told his assistant that I was calling the laws and he said to go ahead. So I did! When police arrived, he showed up as well and wanted me to leave the premises, told him no because my truck transmission was still under warranty and I wanted it fixed.

He told the officer he would not fix it, told him I wanted a report so I could take him to court. Oscar said he would not sign anything, Officer said when can you have this transmission fixed , Oscar said in a week, I said Officer I want that in writing because now days you have to have a paper trail, so Officer made him sign and date back of my warranty. Yeah, 3rd time he fixed same transmission and got it back a week later as agreed, only got to drive my truck for 2 weeks and went out again. Worst transmission specialist in Houston is Oscars Transmission, Do Not take your vehicles to this shitbag, he messes up other stuff on vehicles as well. Sorry a*s, so called Transmission Specialist, looks like a dam crack shop to me, had I known there were other RipOff Reports on Oscars Transmission I would have never allowed my son to take it there. Worse service EVER!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2018 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/oscar-transmission/houston-texas/oscar-transmission-oscars-transmission-services-screwed-up-my-transmission-transm-1445007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content