Complaint Review: owndoc.com - Internet

• owndoc.com

Internet
    United States

owndoc.com sarah vaughter Harassment

Horrible!!! DO NOT ORDER !!!.

SCAM ALERT !!!

They never Sent and Item that I had paid for. I Lost $200. I wrote to the company asking for the item to be sent, instead the owner responds to me in threatening and condescending ways. The owner banned me from the website and literally threatened legal action over an item I had paid for and never received.

The owner said I was too "stupid" to use her device. The owner tried to bully me via multiple emails threatening lawsuits if I wrote a bad review. I have never in my life had an online purchase go so poorly. Avoid Owndoc.com and the derminator product like the plague!!

The company has a history of this harrasment and poor customer service.  Check out h t t p s : / / o w n d o c s c a m . w o r d p r e s s . c o m / or other website review sites for similar stories.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2018 02:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/owndoccom/internet/owndoccom-sarah-vaughter-harassment-1464203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content